Gun (PC)

Shadowspike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Wow, all I can say is wow. This game was amazing.

Graphics 9.5/10
The graphics were amazing. You felt as if you were in a wild west movie or something. There were flowing rivers, buffalo grazing, wild horses, tumbleweeds, the towns were very wild west feeling, everything was awesome. The graphics weren't HD or anything but they were still very good.

Sound/Music 10/10
The sound and music was amazing. The few songs were very unique and had a dramatic tone and a conquering tone. The sound was very awesome and the voice overs were great.

Gameplay/Story 9/10
The game itself and the story was a blast! The story was a bit short because I beat the game in just 2 days lol with a few side missions. The story was pretty straightforward and was very interesting. The game was very gory and you could scalp people if you wanted to. If you shot someone in the head with quickdraw you could see some of their brains coming out. If you shot them in the head with a shotgun, their head would come off. The game was very fun because of all the violence and action going on.

Overall: 9.5 A great game

It's a wonderful game but oh so short and so small. I loved every minute I played but there were so few minutes. On my first playthrough I got 100% items and 40/44 gold. There's no play clock but I beat it with some casual play in two nights so it was

ive had this game for the longest time and still havent played it. i guess i need to because i keep hearing good things about it. would you say its better than red dead revolver? because to me thats one awesome western game

Conversely, I think it's a game that only gets rated as well as it does for the "OMG I saw his brain" appeal. In fact, that's really all you noted in your review for the gameplay. If this weren't a Western themed game, but instead a cop game, people would have trashed it hard.

bread's done
Back