Gun?!?

OXM gave it a 9.5 out of 10. No links, though, as it is a printed magazine. ;)

I'm going togive it an 11 out of 10, more than likely. I think I'm waiting for the 360 port, though.

There hasnt been a lot of kick-ass western video games. There is Red Dead Revolver and Dead Mans Hand but those games were flawed. I'm curious to see if this one's different

[quote name='Brak']OXM gave it a 9.5 out of 10. No links, though, as it is a printed magazine. ;)

I'm going togive it an 11 out of 10, more than likely. I think I'm waiting for the 360 port, though.[/QUOTE]

I would too but I'm not too sure about where I can get a Xbox 360 on launch day. $600 bundles seem a bit ridiculous.

[quote name='OGHowie']I would too but I'm not too sure about where I can get a Xbox 360 on launch day. $600 bundles seem a bit ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I got mine preordered, so I think (and hope) that I'm set to get one on launch. I'm probably going to preorder GUN before then, too.

Shoot for retail stores and possibly Sam's Club and Sears and shit like that. fuck the bundles, though.

Whoa.

7.4 from GameSpot

The Good:
Great presentation features exciting cutscenes and terrific voice acting ; intense, gory shooting action; fun horseback riding.

The Bad:
Short storyline isn't made up for by shallow side missions; some noticeably undercooked elements of play; some of the violence and profanity feels too gratuitous.

I'm not trying to be a blindly faithful fanboy when I say this, but I have a feeling that my personal rating of this game will be much higher.

The length of the game is a kick to the dick, but my love for westerns might be enough to soothe the pain.

I'm gonna wait for the 360 port, though.

Well at least Gamespot did not rate the Ps2 version higher than Xbox this time. I got sick of their biasd PS2 fanboy crap. I bought their E3 documentary, and it was all about them praising the PS3, and how underwhelming Xbox 360 is.

This game is pretty good. It's wicked short though, and a lot of the side quests are lame. I beat it and am ready to sell my copy already.

[quote name='takingchase']This game is pretty good. It's wicked short though, and a lot of the side quests are lame. I beat it and am ready to sell my copy already.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a perfect rental candidate!

I could use a good western game, so far the only good one is the old Outlaws game for PC.

Are there any review sites that compile scores from many different sources so its easy to see what a large number of reviewers gave the game overall?

[quote name='ZombieHendrix']I could use a good western game, so far the only good one is the old Outlaws game for PC.

Are there any review sites that compile scores from many different sources so its easy to see what a large number of reviewers gave the game overall?[/QUOTE]

www.gamerankings.com

Beat it over the weekend. 6 hours and 85% completion on normal (didnt really like the ranching/pony express sidequests).

I liked it a lot actually, great fun and well worth the $7.99 I paid to rent it from Blockbuster. As for $50, no chance in hell. No real replay value unless you want to try it on harder difficulty.

Rental only.

After seeing a 30 minute G4 special a while back, Gun looks pretty decent, actually.

Here's my Gun shirt I received from a half naked booth babe at E3:

d152951d.jpg

bread's done
Back