Gundam: Encounters in Space 19.99 @ Outpost

I didn't like that game, I really didn't. I really really like Super Robot Wars MX though. It's an import title.

The only Gundam game I liked was that one DC one, Side Story 0079 I think. I just have memories playing the demo of it all the time, it was fun.

I wanted this game for a long time, shipping kills it for me though. IGN gave it a 7.9, Gamespot gave it a 7, GMR a 7, PSM a 7, thats about where it is. It was promised to be an online game but wasn't.

If you liked Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs Zeon, you'll like this. If you haven't played that, pick it up for much less. Mobile Suit Gundam Z: AEUG vs. Titans should be better because of online alone.

This game is for Gundam fans only. It's a shooter, and not a too good one at that cuz it's made by Bandai itself. Gundam FvZ was a much better game(developed by Capcom). Gundam Z: AEUG vs Titans will be the true sequel to FvZ. Can't wait for that.

ignore all reviews this game is amazing, so many different gundams and pilots it revolves around various story modes. Any gundam fan will appreciate this game, it puts all the others to shame.

[quote name='Max Spider X']This game is for Gundam fans only. It's a shooter, and not a too good one at that cuz it's made by Bandai itself. Gundam FvZ was a much better game(developed by Capcom). Gundam Z: AEUG vs Titans will be the true sequel to FvZ. Can't wait for that.[/quote]

whens the release date

There is no US date set for Z-Gundam AEUG vs. Titans. Hopefully we will get the upgrade version that was released in Japan not to long ago. I believe it's title is Z-Gundam vs Mobile Suit Gundam.

bread's done
Back