Gundam seed All episodes Dvd Box Set

I'm not aware of a box set. The first volume was released with a box. As far as I know you can only buy the individual volumes.

YOU GOT MY fuckING HOPES UP YOU fuckING BASTARD!!!

Stupid Cartoon Network showing it at like 2AM and not advertising it...

:whistle2:# You are in dire need of anger management. :whistle2:#
[quote name='Chuplayer']YOU GOT MY fuckING HOPES UP YOU fuckING BASTARD!!!

Stupid Cartoon Network showing it at like 2AM and not advertising it...[/quote]

Yep hasn't been made yet, but I expect it to be released like Gundam Wing was for the AnimeLegends series. 2 box sets, half the series in each, that's just a guess though.

However they do have a gundam Seed movie boxset coming out soon (or maybe out now) with all 3 movies together for those that are interested in it.

[quote name='hero101']:whistle2:# You are in dire need of anger management. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

And the topic creator is in dire need of giving his threads proper titles.

[quote name='Chuplayer']And the topic creator is in dire need of giving his threads proper titles.[/QUOTE]

And someone needs to learn there is more to life then complete collections of anime.

[quote name='Rihan']And someone needs to learn there is more to life then complete collections of anime.[/quote]

...Wait... You're telling me theres more to life than that?! :whistle2:s

But back on topic, I can agree to an extent on wording the topic correctly. But he did say its his first thread. So it doesn't mean you go off and bite his head off.

[quote name='Rihan']And someone needs to learn there is more to life then complete collections of anime.[/QUOTE]

And someone needs to learn that when someone who sees something about a complete collection (which is usually cheapish) for an anime that one wants to watch but doesn't feel like spending mad $$$ on singles, one expects the creator of that topic to not be full of shit.

I wouldnt say he's "full of shit". He was asking about a complete series, not announcing a release date. Dont take it out on him if you're too cheap to pay $5-10 for each volume (which IMO is a decent price for anime, though $10 is about $10 too much for any Gundam series)

[quote name='Chuplayer']And someone needs to learn that when someone who sees something about a complete collection (which is usually cheapish) for an anime that one wants to watch but doesn't feel like spending mad $$$ on singles, one expects the creator of that topic to not be full of shit.[/quote]

Dude, you're fucking batshit crazy. Get a life nerd.

Wow shut up, all of you shut up, this is why CAG is going downhill, due to these retarted arguements. The worst part of this all is that the only reason you act this way is because your online, in person you would all quiver in eachothers presences. Sigh, dont ruin this site.

Saw it all on CN, but would like to see the episodes uncut. Did it really bomb that bad on Toonami to warrant the Friday 2am deathtrap? Seed received NO fanfare AT ALL. It was like, uh, yeah, new Gundam...whee. It's a good show though. Is CN going to run GS Destiny? I haven't had cable for at least year now; did CN ever finish Yu Yu Hakusho, or Kenshin (I know why they didn't bring that back -> next arc is heavy on religion).

Heh, the anger towards the topic title is funny. Sure it's misleading, but jeez, come on guys. =E

[quote name='Bezerker']...though $10 is about $10 too much for any Gundam series[/quote]

Blasphemous.

They never finished Kenshin but they did finish Yu Yu very late at night.

[quote name='Ndolger']Saw it all on CN, but would like to see the episodes uncut. Did it really bomb that bad on Toonami to warrant the Friday 2am deathtrap? Seed received NO fanfare AT ALL. It was like, uh, yeah, new Gundam...whee. It's a good show though. Is CN going to run GS Destiny? I haven't had cable for at least year now; did CN ever finish Yu Yu Hakusho, or Kenshin (I know why they didn't bring that back -> next arc is heavy on religion).

Heh, the anger towards the topic title is funny. Sure it's misleading, but jeez, come on guys. =E

Blasphemous.[/QUOTE]

yeah poor showing time and dubbing was sub-par to mediocre...japan loved Gundam SEED and Destiny and their voice actors...I do too...I own SEED and whats out of destiny and on my winamp list...on the top 10 most played are songs from SEED and Destiny(Lacus's songs) and my #1 is Fields of Hope...

gunota listed that the seed cast, gundams and show and songs were essentially the best rated by polls in japan...for the past 3 years its been near the top....really big fan base in japan...yep yep...now im rambling..

bread's done
Back