Gungnir anyone

I want to get this game, but I'll have to get it online. Why did GameStop have to stop selling psp games?

[quote name='slidecage']wow guessin noone got this

guessing gamefly didnt either lOL

been 4 days and still never got it .... maybe monday[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got it, haven't had the chance to play it yet (other than the JPN demo which I loved) was playing my copy of Grand Knights History I got from DV8CAG in JPN. (beautiful little game that sadly will never be released in the US)

Anyway, the guy from Classic Game Room gushed over it (Atlus used that in one of their post-release faithful emails) Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOth6EFowts

I've been wanting to play this and Unchained Blades but Sony hasn't cleared either of them to play on the Vita. Really wishing I had kept my PSPGo.

[quote name='Vampjoe']I've been wanting to play this and Unchained Blades but Sony hasn't cleared either of them to play on the Vita. Really wishing I had kept my PSPGo.[/QUOTE]

I also really want to play both this and Unchained Blades, but my nephew is borrowing my PSP. If they clear these on the Vita I will swoop in immediately.

Is there any word that it'll ever be compatible with the vita? Or are we just assuming such because it's out on the psn it'll eventually be compatible?

I really want it but for the vita.

[quote name='stevebass']Is there any word that it'll ever be compatible with the vita? Or are we just assuming such because it's out on the psn it'll eventually be compatible?

I really want it but for the vita.[/QUOTE]

Atlus has said that they have submitted it to Sony for their Vita certification process, same with XSEED and Unchained Blades, but haven't heard anything else from them as far as a date.

There have been about 3 real PSP games and a couple MINIs since the Vita has came out and none of them have been certified yet. Apparently Sony is so paranoid about pirating and modding on the Vita that they are having all the new PSP stuff going through this process and immediately throw any past PSP games into the "cannot even transfer from a PS3" category until they are considered "fixed".

bread's done
Back