Gungriffon Allied Strike $9.99 new at ebgames.com

The GunGriffon on PS2 was loads of fun. Not sure about this one, since from what I'm reading, it isn't too good. think I'll pass. Thank strider.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']The GunGriffon on PS2 was loads of fun. Not sure about this one, since from what I'm reading, it isn't too good. think I'll pass. Thank strider.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have been meaning to pick Gungriffon up on PS2.

[quote name='shipwreck']It's not dead, just add it to your cart and it's $9.99.[/QUOTE]

yep just saw that. gonna try this out.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Yeah, I have been meaning to pick Gungriffon up on PS2.[/QUOTE]

I picked up my Gungriffon last year at Sam's Club for something like $14 or so and then traded it in with one of the EB deals. I just recently picked up another one at my local Gamecrazy for $3, which was basically a brand new copy that they had to open to sell as used.

Thanks OP! Been eyeballing this one everyday since it started to jump around in price from $29.99 to $19.99. Back and forth. Knew it would hit the $9.99 pricepoint. :)

-Morpheus

Hmm, I am tempted, although it got REALLY bad reviews. Anyone know how it compares to the PS2 GunGriffon? I did enjoy that game a bit, if it's as good as that $10 would be pretty decent.

I have the PS2 Version, which is so much better than the Xbox version.

The difficulty is off-the charts due to a VERY rectrictive time contraint on the missions. The graphics seem worse than the PS2 version.

Stay away at all costs.

As a fan of mech games, its worth it for me for $10. I've been waiting for this to drop to about $15-$20 for a while now. Don't expect anything great, but its better than Mech Hunter Murakumo.

[quote name='rallen']I have the PS2 Version, which is so much better than the Xbox version.

The difficulty is off-the charts due to a VERY rectrictive time contraint on the missions. The graphics seem worse than the PS2 version.

Stay away at all costs.[/QUOTE]

They are two totally different games.....

Thanks for the heads up OP - I picked up a copy, along with a used copy of Yoshi Touch & Go with Cag15/Edge Card/& Free Saver Shipping for 32.48 after tax

I don't know what was up with Saver shipping , or what you guys were talking about a few days ago - but Saver Shipping worked here at least.

Got the original Saturn version and the PS2 one, figured I might as well spring on this one, even though my wallet is still hurting from that ddd sale.

bread's done
Back