Gunmetal 40GB Metal Gear Playstation 3

Kane666

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
its mine and was an impulse buy. after a week i cant justify spending that much just to have it sit around and collect dust like my japanse psps. btw the ps3 is US region. i dont expect a thousand but itd be nice. im not gonna be too picky as long as i make my money back. also have lego indy for 360 and lego star wars complete on wii up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250260331611&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015

oh and for god sakes message me on here or through ebay or my email. [email protected]. i might forget to check this thread is all. thanks.

Konami still has them available through their website. :lol:

As you mentioned, you're mainly looking to get your money back. Good luck in any case. I just find it funny that it was talked up as some sort of uber collector's item (shades of Halo 3 LE).

$1000 is a bit steep. Good thing you put the "best offer" option. Yeah Konami kinda lied with the "limited" thing but also the huge insurance price when ordering kinda made some people look the other way too. Good Luck.

ty i hope mybe i can return it to konami. really woulda been better if it was an 80gb gunmetal. maybe i should swap cases to my 60gb

[quote name='Kane666']thats damn depressing. guess uber limited was false advertising.[/QUOTE]

No it's limited alright... it's just that nobody wants to pay an extra $100 for it.

bread's done
Back