GUNNAR Shades Giveaway!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
PROMO ENDS MAY 23rd, 2010!

Hey mateys,

We are giving away a pair of GUNNAR shades! If you seen these shades, then you know how stylin' they are. They typically go for $80 to $200 a pair, and are designed for gamers who stare at a screen all day, as they ease eye strain (they really work wonders.):whee:

All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post.

5471bc778d8dafefb4b34bbbe4be5812.jpg

Best of all, you can enter more than once! Leave a comment on the blog for one entry. Then head over to our REWARDS PROGRAM and you can enter again in the raffle!

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking at these from time to time... haven't gotten around to pulling the trigger yet... so count me in :)

Hmmm...I wonder how many people will actually read the OP and comment in the GUNNAR blog instead of comment here thinking they're entered?

Whatever, entered as always...twice.

[quote name='mr.me']Thanks! Can we enter the raffle as many times as we want or just once?[/QUOTE]

You can enter multiple times, but you have to do it a certain way.

1. Leaving a comment on the blog is considered one entry only.

2. Then head to the Rewards Program and use your $Karma Points to enter multiple times. Every time you leave a comment, forum post, etc. you earn $Karma Points, so in theory you can enter quite a number of times using this method.

Or if you are so inclined, you may decide to enter into some other raffle we got going on, ie. Battlefield BC 2, Microsoft Points, Massages (just kidding on that last one.)

bread's done
Back