Gunners Heaven/Rapid Reload=BRING THIS GAME TO AMERICA!!

T3kN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (83%)
I really dont understand why they didn't bring this game to the states when it came out everywhere else but here.
This game looks amazing.

Gunners Heaven game play

Maybe they will bring it to the PSP or PSN sometime. I know I would definetly buy it.

Has anyone here ever played it?

I wish we could get it too. I know it will never happen. Sony is so freaking weird. I mean there's no real reason why Japan can have RE: Director's Cut as a download and America can't? True, with this game you'd have to do some localizing but I'm sure it would take all of a few weeks.

Damn you SONY!

EDIT: OH and this game came to Europe?! No excuse why we can't have it here or over there. And like it costs that much money to put on the site... man I swear. Stupid ass PSN store.

You can get it via the Japanese PSN store. I did it through my PS3, I dunno if you can do it using a PC. In my case, I got a Japanese Yen PSN card from www.ncsx.com and used it on my JP PSN account. Voila, Gunner's Heaven on PSP.

EDIT - That being said, it's not that good. I'd rank it below Gunstar Heroes and Contra III among others. It is, however worth the $~7 that I wound up paying for it.

[quote name='Halo05']You can get it via the Japanese PSN store. I did it through my PS3, I dunno if you can do it using a PC. In my case, I got a Japanese Yen PSN card from www.ncsx.com and used it on my JP PSN account. Voila, Gunner's Heaven on PSP.

EDIT - That being said, it's not that good. I'd rank it below Gunstar Heroes and Contra III among others. It is, however worth the $~7 that I wound up paying for it.[/quote]

Do you live in Japan with your JP PSN account or did you make one here? Also do you have a US PSN account?

On my US PS3 I have Japanese, Hong Kong, European and US accounts. I live in the US. You'll have to make up some addresses and emails for foreign accounts but it's pretty easy, just write down what the blanks are in english by making a "mock" new US account and use that template to fill out the stuff for the JP account.

bread's done
Back