Guns, Girls, & G-strings $5.99 FSSS @ amazon

TallGuyMe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
433 (100%)
51NW1QoiKDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

the title of the 1st review says it all... If Ed Wood did soft-core spy flicks, they would look like this.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...HM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1281534722&pf_rd_i=130

Product Description
The unmistakable formula of Andy Sidaris - beautiful people filmed in exotic locations with an unapologetic amount of explosions, gunplay, and Playboy Playmates - all with big budgets and high productions values! For the first time own the entire library in one attractive, complete 12 Movie Collection. Starring Pat Morita (Karate Kid), Erik Estrada (CHIPS), Darby Hinton (Daniel Boone), Bruce Penhall (CHIPS), Steve Bond (General Hospital), Danny Trejo (Planet Terror) and dozens of popular centerfolds including Dona Speir, Julie K. Smith, Hope Marie Carlton, Sybil Danning, Roberta Vasquez, Julie Strain and more!

[quote name='TraBuch']I'm tempted to buy this just because it's so cheap but I can't see myself ever actually watching any of em.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Life is too short anyways.

I used to LOVE these movies when they were on Joe Bob Briggs Drive In thing. Cynthia Brimhall is the bomb and unfortunately the discs on Netflix are getting scarce. $6 is perfect for this and I'm having a really hard time telling myself to not get this.

I used to watch these on Showtime when i was a teenager. I think I may have to snap this up just for nostalgia.

[quote name='nasum']I used to LOVE these movies when they were on Joe Bob Briggs Drive In thing. Cynthia Brimhall is the bomb and unfortunately the discs on Netflix are getting scarce. $6 is perfect for this and I'm having a really hard time telling myself to not get this.[/QUOTE]

Netflix used to have these on streaming years ago, but haven't had them on there in a long time.

And yes, Brimhall is hot, but my personal favorite is Roberta Vasquez.

Hell yea this has Hard Ticket To Hawaii!!! BOUGHT!

This cultural and intellectual extravaganza features blow up dolls, razor tipped Frisbees and skate-boarding thugs.

[quote name='skulls dont fade']i got an email indicating that they don't yet have these in stock and i had to accept it, otherwise they'd cancel my order in a month. anyone receive a copy yet?[/QUOTE]
Nope.
Delivery Estimate: April 20, 2011 - April 28, 2011

Actually, I just reordered. It's down to $5.49

[quote name='mitnosi']Nope.
Delivery Estimate: April 20, 2011 - April 28, 2011

Actually, I just reordered. It's down to $5.49[/QUOTE]

sweet, just did the same thing! No big deal since the shipping date is so delayed!

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Hell yea this has Hard Ticket To Hawaii!!! BOUGHT!

This cultural and intellectual extravaganza features blow up dolls, razor tipped Frisbees and skate-boarding thugs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, you've convinced me to buy something I had little to no interest in!!

bread's done
Back