Gunstar Heroes (GBA) - Worth $15?

SinnerChrno

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
At the Wallyworld in the city with my new job, I saw this game over in the cheapy games bin for $15. I usually don't buy impulse games, but it looked pretty fun to play.

Opinions? :eek:

[quote name='Josef']FYI, check your local FYE or TWEC store (Coconuts, Strawberries, etc). It's only $9.99 there.[/QUOTE]

I could use one of these for 9.99 plus shipping if anyone could accomodate.

It's $20 new...universal price drop...so $15 at Best Buy after Gamer Gift Card for anyone looking for a cheap copy.

I decided to pick it up tonight, actually it was $14.

Thanks for the opinions guys, hopefully I'll play it by the end of the week, sounds fun! :)

I had actually found a copy of Gunstar Super Heroes for $10, to make up for the one I traded for Castlevania Double Pack. I opened it and am playing it though.

I wish Kmart would pricedrop this game, checked it recently and still comes up for $20. There is no place near me that sells it for cheaper than that and Bestbuy and Walmart are sold out! :(

I may be the only one who hated it... it's a huge step down from the original. I finally saw the reason Treasure never made any sequels, because none of them have been even close to the originals.

Nah, I didn't care for it either. It's one of those games where you just leave your finger on the fire button and gun it through. Maybe I don't get the nuances.

bread's done
Back