Gunstar Super Heroes on sale at Target B&M for 19.99

Someone care to POST the SKU # on the receipt incase if any CAG can't find the game on the shelves and they can ask for item # check.

I called my local Target they have 5 copies left (Indepdence of MO)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Someone care to POST the SKU # on the receipt incase if any CAG can't find the game on the shelves and they can ask for item # check.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! I would appreciate that. Thanks.

I purchased Gunstar last Friday from EB for $30. I purchased it then because I thought it was going to be rare, since I didn't see it in any stores. I saw this deal on Monday, and luckily the EB I purchased it from is right by a Target. I purchased Gunstar for $20 at the Target. Then I took the extra copy back to EB. There I also spotted a used copy of Persona 2 for $30, that was in brand new condition. What a lucky day.

Thanks benboxer

my store didnt have the sign on these games. But they rang up at $19.99. I am just thankful for this site, otherwise I wouldnt have half the games I get at good prices. Thanks OP.

This is perfect timing for me too. I just got one of these 10% off coupons Target gives out to their card holders. Last time I had one of these it worked on video games so I don't think I'll have any problems this time. Now if I can just find the time to go down there and buy it.

Woo, grabbed the last two copies from the Southgate, MI store, one for me one for my brother for Christmas. If anyone's in the downriver area and was going to go there try the Woodhaven store since they had at least 3 copies (might have been as high as 5 but I can't remember for certain) as of when I was there Saturday or Sunday (whenever this thread started). Passed on 'em though since there was stuff I needed to spend my little bit of moolah on more, so they might stil be there.

Somewhat unrelated but the Southgate store also had a copy of Half-Life 2 red tagged for $14, and Everquest 2 for $10 if anyone's interested.

Snagged one. The first Target I went to had none. The second one had a fully stocked row (all the way to the back).

I took one for myself and told a friend. This was the Super Target in Hunter's Creek in Orlando, FL. I know there are a few CAG's in my area, so have at it if you're interested.

you don't have to travel every target (Save GAS).......just pickup ur phone & call ur local target then ask fo r "Electronic department or Videogames department"..... Go to page 2 or 3 you'll find the SKU # of the item (Gunstar Super Heroes) . The employee work t here wi'll have the LCD Unit will look it up & see they have the item in the shelve or on the back room....if they did they u'll hold u up for 1 copy or 2.........which u desire.... ;)

A lot of people seem confused on how Target's sales works. Since I've worked there for far too long, I'll give you a breakdown on the terminology on those 3X5 signs:

SALE: Sunday to Saturday sale. No exceptions unless they run the item AGAIN in the following week (which does happen). Red in color. Should be featured in the weekly ad which is national.

AS ADVERTISED: This sign is more of a trick than anything. It looks exactly like a sale sign but it's the regular price and is an item featured in the ad.

PRICE CUT: A permanent reduction in price. Yellow in color. This is a regional thing (usually) but it's RARELY put in ads.

TEMPORARY PRICE CUT: Fancy words for saying "A sale that lasts longer than a week." Yellow AND red in color. They can vary from 2 weeks to over a month. They have dates on them on the very bottom. They are usually advertised that first week, especially if it's a popular item. Should be a nation-wide thing.

CLEARANCE: Rarely advertised. Red in color. Usually holiday clearance is advertised. Random items can be put on clearance out of the blue. It is the only truly wildcard between every individual Target. Some may have the same items on clearance but for different prices. This is infact one of the reasons Targets stopped doing price matches because stores had to honor other Target's clearance prices. If a smaller Target recieves an item it doesn't usually carried (lets say a TV model from a bigger Target), it will go clearance since there's not a space on the floor for it. I've seen crazy telescopes and intruments from Super Targets returned to our small Target, and sure enough they go clearance.

EVEN LOWER THAN ADVERTISED: Obviously not advertised. Blue in color. We get these all the time and it's proof of the price cut thing I was telling you about. Certain DVD's were on sale for 9.50 when we normally carry them at 9.44 because certain regions inflate prices.

INSTANT SUBSTITUTE: Obviously not advertised. Blue in color. When a sale item is out, we are supposed to put up a raincheck and an appropriate substitute. If that's the case, you can't ask someone "Well, can I substitute for this?" since something is already set. If the Target store is REALLY on the ball, you won't get the option to ask. The substitutes can be different between certain Targets since it honestly is arbitrary to a point. The only guildline is to set it to something as similar to the item, and at the same price point. It just takes the original item's percentage off the new item.

bread's done
Back