GUNZonline I love this game! *free*

the_deej

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
www.gunzonline.com

I was wondering if anyone else plays this, it'd be fun to play some fellow Cags.

If you don't know what it is, it's a fun fast paced shooter thats online. You create a character and he level ups and you get to buy more advanced equipment as you gain more bounty (currency in this case).

If you want to try it out I would suggest downloading it here

http://www.gunzfactor.com/downloadgunz.php

The download on the official site is just the client, so you can download the full installer there.

I haven't been keeping up with GunZ, after it didn't like my new router. Did they get rid of the hacker problem yet?

I don't know about hackers, I just downloaded it last night and I've been holding my own in all the games so far, I'm usually close to the leader in kills.

i use to love it but it was too repetitive
for people who dont know, its basically matrix fighting online.

EDIT: 1000 quality posts from yours truly.

i started playing this game back when the beta first started [ over 6 months ago probably ]. and once you reach a certain level, it gets highly unbalanced cause the higher ups had much better guns [ bigger clips, higher rate of fire, more damage, etc. ] that did not compare to the guns of the lower levels.

i used to be pretty damn good at that game too.

I played that game a lot a couple of months ago after a friend showed it to me. I got up to lvl 21 and stopped because as everyone else mentioned, it gets very unbalanced.

I do know for those of us that thought it was repetitive and unbalanced, this is only the beta for the game. I guess the Korean version of the game has a quest mode, thats is supposed to be made for the international version. Who knows when that will come up though.

im at 12 now and you guys are right, it does get pretty unbalanced but when u create a game the 5 level buffer helps alot

I play every so often, usually on server 2. In-game name is samuraifez. Xfire tracks Gunz, so if you want to find other people that play, just get an account.

Heh, I am around level 23. Haven't played since last summer, since there have been exactly ZERO updates for 7 months. Forums have been down for just as long. Guntrix or whatever the hell his name is is just updating the Indian Gunz, not giving a flying piece of turd about any of the other ones. If you wanna cheat in it, download the Millenium trainer. It's pretty sweet.

bread's done
Back