gutair hero II w/ gutair 360 59.99 @ bb

Not bad. I just bought III from the circuit city deal. Wanted the wireless guitar. Anyone got a deal on GH II just the game?

Can anyone confirm this in another bestbuy, or is this possibly one renegade bestbuy making their own rules?

Also, texas_dude, where in TX are you? I'm in Austin, where was the BB?

[quote name='Guru006']Not bad. I just bought III from the circuit city deal. Wanted the wireless guitar. Anyone got a deal on GH II just the game?[/quote]

they're relatively cheap on ebay.

they had a price tag under guitar hero II bundle at tru and the price was 59.99 but that was for the guitar hero II stand (standalone) they thought it was for a stand and that was the only price near the guitar bundle so they gave it to me for 59.99 even thoe its still a whooping 89.99

Its probably YMMV - I wasn't even aware that they released a Gutair Hero, let alone a sequel. I must be out of the loop lately.

[quote name='xdl']Its probably YMMV - I wasn't even aware that they released a Gutair Hero, let alone a sequel. I must be out of the loop lately.[/quote]yeah its most likely YMMV. i didnt see any GH2 bundles at my local bb. and recently i hunted down the razer keyboard, i know bb clearances are YMMV

[quote name='zepployd44']GameStop just cut the price for GH2 to 29.99 for just the game.[/quote]

is that for the new or used price? I was gonna just use a credit from the free 360 game site, but if i can get it for under 30 I'll prob just go that way.

[quote name='spauldingfan']is that for the new or used price? I was gonna just use a credit from the free 360 game site, but if i can get it for under 30 I'll prob just go that way.[/quote]

Have you ever bought anything that was "used" from best buy? lol

[quote name='NoZoL']Have you ever bought anything that was "used" from best buy? lol[/quote]some best buys did sell used games for awhile, i dont know if they still do. i remember the bb in fullerton, ca had used games last time i checked. but that was a while ago

[quote name='NoZoL']Have you ever bought anything that was "used" from best buy? lol[/quote]

Personally, no, but I sometimes see items at BB marked down and labeled "open box" or similar. Are you suggesting there are people out there that just open packaging, but don't actually use the items before returning them? Must be those people they call "cutters."

bread's done
Back