Guys I need your help (seriously)

Toke2Choke

CAGiversary!
I bought my wife a laptop for school about 14-15 months ago and it crapped out on her. It wont even load up after the windows vista screen. I get a black screen where I can move my cursor and nothing else. I have looked online and found this is a common problem with Vista and there are no fixes for my problem at the moment. We are in the middle of buying a house and between that, the economy, and our 2 kids we dont have the extra money at the moment to buy a new laptop so I am going to buy her a new laptop when I get my taxes but I never get my tax money until around apr/may and its gonna suck for her to put off school that long. Prize Rebel has a contest going on where if you refer people you are entered in the contest and the more referrals you get the more of a chance you have to win. This weeks prize is a laptop.

Please help me out here guys my wife has worked really hard for school and for something like this to happen just really sucks.

So whats in it for you for helping me your asking. Like I said I dont have much money at the moment but I do have a 1 month xbox live card. If you sign up under me you will be put in a drawing for this card where I will randomly select the winner. I will PM you the code.

You can complete many 100% FREE offers that they have and get awesome stuff such as games, points cards, controllers, systems and much more.

You get the satisfaction of knowing your doing a good deed.

I know it sounds like I am begging, well I am, but I wouldnt be doing something like this if it wasnt important

If you sign up under me please let me know in this topic so I know who will be entered for the Live card. The contest rules state you must complete and be credited for 1 offer to be counted.

If you already have a Prize Rebel account thanks for atleast taking a look at this topic.

I can vouche for this site as legit as I have received a couple 1600 points codes from them for completing offers.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=3367

bread's done
Back