GVA: March Madness (Buy 2 Get 1 free) at Gamedeals.

GameDeals.ca

CAGiversary!
It's March & we've gone MAD!!!

EVERYTHING IN GAMEDEALS IS:
BUY 2 GET THE 3rd FREE!!!

For every 2 items you buy (Consoles/games/accessories/collectibles/etc.) you get a 3rd one for FREE!!! We have some big plans for this year and big plans cost big money, so from now until the end of the month you guys can come & buy all our good stuff at a fraction of the price of our competitors. Also: All of the Import Games (that we moved into the Expansion Pack) are 50% off (not B2G1).

FINE PRINT: B2G1 sale only applies in Gamedeals (not in Expansion Pack or online). We reserve the right to limit quantities & some exceptions may apply. No dealers. The free item is the cheapest of the 3 (some people still don't get that).

OTHER THINGS:
- We have A LOT OF GOOD THINGS in stock right now!!!
- We are adding a ton of stuff to the Expansion Pack this week (more DVD's, more Toys, more everything) so come & take a look.

FINER PRINT: We at Gamedeals mean no disrespect to people who are "mad" or are suffering from "madness" and the catchy title of our sale (as used throughout history) is meant in good fun and not a slight to people suffering from "the madness". If you or a family member are "mad" or have "madness" please seek medical care (after coming to Gamedeals for our kick-ass sale).

Sounds like a great sale too bad I'm not in the GVA anymore.

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']
FINE PRINT: B2G1 sale only applies in Gamedeals (not in Expansion Pack or online). We reserve the right to limit quantities & some exceptions may apply. No dealers. The free item is the cheapest of the 3 (some people still don't get that).
[/QUOTE]
I hate how people still expect to get to pick the item they want for free!

[quote name='Achmat']only in store?
that sucks[/QUOTE]

There was no way to implement THAT sale on the online store (plus the online prices are cheaper already), but if there is something you see online that you want to buy B2G1 on then send me an email at "[email protected]" (NOT a message on CAG) and let me know and I'll try to hook you up as best I can. *Only applies to people outside of the Greater Vancouver Area.

Any new releases in store that you might be willing to ship?

I will definitely be interested in Heavy Rain / Yazuka 3 / White Knight Chronciles / Fragile Dream etc

and maybe some older games like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 / Demon Souls etc.

bread's done
Back