H: $10 EA Sports Promo Code (McDonalds Monopoly) W: $6 Paypal

FreeK200

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Here's the disclaimer for the code:

You should make your selection, then go to "Checkout" and enter the promotion code in the "Promotion Code" field. Conditions and restrictions apply to EA SPORTS prizes/discounts and can be found atpromo.easports.com/mcd. Limit one (1) promotion code per selection. Selections are based on availability. If you wish to apply the EA SPORTS $10 promotion code towards the purchase of Madden NFL 25, do so after September 10, 2013and by 11:59 p.m. October 31, 2013. You are responsible for the cost of any selection (including taxes, shipping & handling) that exceeds the value of the prize. Promotion code must be used by October 31, 2013.

Note: You are responsible for the cost of any selection that exceeds $10.

Guam and Saipan winners: The Redemption Center will send you a $10 McDonald's Arch Card by mail, within 6-8 weeks, to the address provided at the time of registration.

We recommend that you print this document, or launch the above link in a new browser window, so you can have these details available while redeeming your prize.

See promo.easports.com/mcd for its privacy policy, EA FAQs and terms of sale.

PM me. I'll go first provided you're reputable.

Yea... I don't think a $10 off EA Store coupon is worth $6.. let alone an EA Sports one... goodluck with that, people have been giving those away in the McDonalds thread for free.

Ah. Oh well. I was just hoping to get 5 and fees for a champion sale in league. If that's actually the case, first person to PM me gets the code free

bread's done
Back