H: $10 PSN W: $9 PayPal

[quote name='kennistond']Check my list for Super Smash Bros Melee, Zelda Wind Waker, and Metroid Prime.[/quote]
ATM, nothing... Thanks though.

[quote name='eosmera']Offered[/quote]

[quote name='anbu_giroro']Please CML for:

Final Fantasy VII (GH, Factory-sealed in mint condition!)

My List

How much for it?

Anbu_Giroro[/quote]

[quote name='neudog']CML for Singstar, thanks:)[/quote]

Nothing ATM you guys... Thanks though ;)
As for that FFVII sealed, there may be a disc loose inside... So just keep that in mind when you make offers for that.

[quote name='monkeydeew']would you ever part with that re4 premium edition lol thats crazy hot[/quote]
OMG, just the thought of parting with it gives me shivers... It would take a lot to get this off my hands. :bomb:

[quote name='sum41rcks1']cml for Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles will trade quite a bit[/quote]
Just checked... There really isn't anything there I want, sorry.

[quote name='sum41rcks1']oh[/quote]
Wait, I JUST checked Amazon... It's no longer $20, which is weird, because it was $20 like ten minutes ago... Seriously. :bomb:

Sorry, but I just got this game a few days ago... It would be hard to sell at this time.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']

PlayStation 3 :ps3:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 'Game of the Year' edition
Heavenly Sword
Motorstorm
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Resistance: Fall of Man

[/quote]

I'm interested in these, check my list to see if there is anything your interested in

[quote name='DoubleStop']I'm interested in these, check my list to see if there is anything your interested in[/QUOTE]
Checked your list... Didn't really find anything of interest. Thanks though.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']

.hack//G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth
Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII

Tales of Symponia

ActRaiser
Killer Instinct
F-Zero
Mario Paint
Ren & Stimpy: Veediots

[/quote]

cml

Hi, Face here... Bu, bu bu BUMP!

21c32b44878ef02495cc5ec4b6d267ba.jpg

[quote name='DarthPuma']I can get you a used platinum wave bird if you'll pay gas and shipping. It'll come out to about $16 bucks.[/QUOTE]
PM'ed

Hey I want that FFVII sealed...you can actually tell if its the disc by the sound of the clank....if its sharp clank its the disc if is rough its the booklet...anyway my GF want thes game to play so CML and let me know.....I offer monmey to send you in form of money order as well.

bread's done
Back