H:$100 Off any Xbox One Bundle Code W:Paypal

Any skepticism can be addressed over pm, thanks for clarifying how I got the code. Please next time include that if you did send in a console, the code is valid til December, as I stated.

I didn'realize you could get a code without sending a console and then it could be invalid etc so if that's the case for such a code I don't think its in the right nature to sell unless I include some warranty of such. My apologies 

Last edited by a moderator:
Any skepticism can be addressed over pm, thanks for clarifying how I got the code. Please next time include that if you did send in a console, the code is valid til December, as I stated.

I didn'realize you could get a code without sending a console and then it could be invalid etc so if that's the case for such a code I don't think its in the right nature to sell unless I include some warranty of such. My apologies
scam.

I did send in the console, I have emails with verifications and confirmation. I don't see the point in selling when people are calling a known process a scam. Guess you're allowed to quote an entire post of logic and then say scam, with no logic. Probably just mad they paid full price haha, I'm going to go back to the playstation discusssion, sorry I branched out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back