H: $100 off GoPro HERO4 Black or HERO4 Silver code W: Offers

[quote name='Arakias']do these pepsi wii codes expire at the end of the year? i cant remember.[/QUOTE]

The codes must be entered on a Wii/DSi before the end of 2009. Still have some points left.

Tried messaging but full.

Hey you still have 2000 points worth? Would you take an emailed 14 dollars amazon gift card? if i were to do it straight from there website to you. would need your email for it though. up to you.

[quote name='Snuckles']Tried messaging but full.

Hey you still have 2000 points worth? Would you take an emailed 14 dollars amazon gift card? if i were to do it straight from there website to you. would need your email for it though. up to you.[/QUOTE]

Cleared out my inbox. Able to receive PMs again. I also PMed you. Still have some points available.

Do you still have some codes remaining? I'm willing to take them off your hands if you do. The codes do still work; I have a set from another trade that I've already tried post-New Year's.

i have an EXTRA call of duty black ops dlc map pack!! I WILL TRADE call of duty black ops dlc map pack FOR A 48 HOUR TRIAL CODE(THIS IS NOT FOR ME BUT MY FRIEND). you need to email me the code first obliviously. my email is [email protected]

[quote name='johney35']i have an EXTRA call of duty black ops dlc map pack!! I WILL TRADE call of duty black ops dlc map pack FOR A 48 HOUR TRIAL CODE(THIS IS NOT FOR ME BUT MY FRIEND). you need to email me the code first obliviously. my email is [email protected][/QUOTE]

lol this guy....I don't understand why he hasn't been banned

bread's done
Back