H: $175 GS Credit W: PayPal, The Division UPlay, Astroneer

Hi Panda, I'm interested only in the DS Lite with Best Buy Warranty. I have enough to buy it with my PayPal funds but I can't afford to use everything due to Christmas shopping. Would you consider a cash + trade combo? I noticed you wanted a 360 remote and Wii stuff. I can give:

$40 PayPal + sealed Official Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote (not the puny one) + Trauma Center Wii (sealed) + Best Buy Gamer Gift Card ($5 balance and includes $5 coupon so that's $10 off any game) + Toys "R" Us gift card with $5.46 balance (odd number I know) = $135 value

I shot for a $110 mark since your looking for $140 - $150 with both games, and I don't want the games. Included a pic below. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Edit - I see now that the DS Lite is pending. Oh well, if interested, PM me if it doesn't work out.

I'll pick up your whole DS Lite bundle for $145 shipped. PM me if you havent sold it yet and I will get you non-CC Paypal as soon as I get confirmation from you!

Thanks

I've got CoD 3, an Xbox 360 media remote and some paypal/or BestBuy giftcards for the DS lite system (I already have the games).

Well, what would the bundle set me back? I got CoD 3, Media Remote + various increments of Sears/Amazon/BestBuy GCs and maybe some paypal.

I am very interested in the bundle...

I have Rayman for the Wii Mint and Complete btw.

so if u want to do trade plus cash on my part, let me know!

PMs replied, The Lite Bundle has been sold . Sorry to everyone that PMed me but wasn't able to get it =/

For future reference:
The Lite Bundle has been sold

So here we go, this is what you get in this bundle:

1 Used Polar White DS Lite. Complete with box, charger, extra stylus pen, and manuals, even the plastic bags that the charger and DS came in. I may have played this thing for 12 hours total? IF THAT.

1 Two-year Best Buy Warranty. I bought it with the Lite back in March, so you still have a year and a half on it.
1 Animal Crossing: Wild World. It has a water stain on back cover, but it is only noticeable if you take out the insert and look at the blank side. Other than that, it is mint and includes box and manual.

1 Mario Kart DS. Mint, and includes box and manual.

Please make offers. Low-balls will be ignored. I am looking to get around $140-150 shipped for all this, or best offer. I am looking to sell this as a bundle, but if people offer me enough money for the system and/or games seperately, I may take their offers.
I am now willing to take games + Cash offers.

bread's done
Back