H: $250 NEW XBOX ONE COUPON!

Komentra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Okay. I already own a Xbox One but I did a lot of shopping through Microsoft Store's website this year and I got a coupon that knocks $100 which makes a Xbox One $249.99 and on top of that you get AC IV: Black Flag & Unity and $50 in credit (if you chose the bundle). Free shipping but I do think they charge tax.

That's a crazy good deal but like I said I don't need this voucher code they sent me so I'm wanting to trade it for something, just make a offer or PM and let's try to figure something out because I'm sure there are some folks out there who'd like to save $100 bucks on a x1.

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like after I applied it to my cart for proof: http://imgur.com/fgpIptK (MAKE SURE THE READ THE RED TEXT!)

EDIT: Sorry mods for making the subject all caps, lol. I did it to garner attention because I thought this was a time sensitive deal and wanted someone to not miss out on it but turns out it's good until Jan 3rd so if you can maybe make the subject not look like I'm screaming that'd be great, lol.  :whistle2:

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back