H:28 AGC W:Xbox one stuff

Ellias

CAG Newbie
I want games & live.

Destiny,wolfenstien, aw,minecrap, Xbox live 6/12 months. Or offers.

Can go up to 33 if you can offer something good.(I will not pay live for this price so don't bother)

I also have $10 digital gift card for xbox that I was to trade ONLY for a month of gold. Will possibly go up for 15 for 3 months.

I also have $10 digital gift card for xbox that I was to trade ONLY for a month of gold. Will possibly go up for 15 for 3 months.
Does 7 month of xbox live for $20 interested you? I'll take amazon, bestbuy or gyft credit. I should also be able to find you a month of gold in exchange for $10 xbox live credit.

Does 7 month of xbox live for $20 interested you? I'll take amazon, bestbuy or gyft credit. I should also be able to find you a month of gold in exchange for $10 xbox live credit.
the only thing I have right now is $10 currency card for xbox. I probably will be getting amazon gift card really soon and when I do have enough, I'll hit you up.

(edit) If I can find somebody trading acg for xbox currency card I can probably get 15-20 real quick and would trade with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back