H: 360 Console Bundle, SNES Bundle, iphone 2g 8gb W: $$$/Paypal

i'ma try to help the homey 1 more time. pm me here or on XBL to lmk if you don't want the thread bumped, pal. i'll try to remember to ask you next time i see you on. in the meantime.....

bump for you!

your pms are full so i'll post here cuz i don't wanna re-type, lol -

i'll keep you in my prayers, bro. i hope it's all good, but i completely understand not wanting to type out months worth of stuff. i just wanted to know that you were still kickin' (which i knew you were cuz i see you blaying brink, etc, but you know what i mean).

i'll bump your sale thread from time to time unless i hear from you not to (as in you've sold it, or don't have time to mess with it or whatnot). stay up, bro. talk to you when you get time, man. thanks for the quick pm. all the best. take care.

[quote name='jza1218']I'm interested in the Micro, can you PM me pics?[/QUOTE]

hey man, you might try messaging him on xbox live. i know he gets those. he said he's gotta lot of stuff going on, so may take longer than usual to get back to you.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']bump, back will be responding to all pms! college has gotten me busy

I appreciate all the bumps from my fellow cags![/QUOTE]

mofo, I still haven't forgotten about your posters that are like 5 months belated!

Where the hell can I find a roll for the posters?

bread's done
Back