H: 360 Console Bundle, SNES Bundle, iphone 2g 8gb W: $$$/Paypal

Bump...

I was curious If you might want one of the PS3 games on sale at GameStop right now and I would trade you for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 ;)

Hmmm, posts in threads are supposed to strictly be about business, so I assume you want to purchase everything in my OP. Fair enough! I'll deduct $140 from your paypal account. Thanks!

RDR is yours if you want it. What's it worth 35? Let me know.

And yeah, I just picked up a new laptop. Got the Asus G73JH-X3. Love this thing.
What do you play on there?

Free bump...

I saw a refurbished ASUS PC with an i% and windows 7 for under $600 at Circuit City but it has an integrated Graphics card so I'll keep looking ;)

I haven't forgotten but I have to go to a funeral today for a distant relative. I'll post the shipping info and the list of post 2000 PC games tomorrow.

Let me know which of these games you want:
Incoming - 1998
Area 51 - 2005
Far Cry - 2004
Aquanox 2 - 2003
The Longest Journey - 1999
Dreamfall - 2006
Half life - 1998
Tribes: vengeance - 2004
Doom 3 - 2004
Tron 2.0 - 2003
Everything else I had was older, I guess that I must have given some away already. I'll throw them in for free but I'll have to weigh it again before I ship it. So far I know you want Dark Void (PS3), Kane & Lynch (Steam), F.E.A.R., and the Perseus Mandate expansion pack (PC)

Bump...

I was using a box from Amazon to put everything in and it would have been around $14 to ship,next I tried to pack everything into a small priority box but they didn't really fit. When I tried a medium priority box I noticed that not only did both FEAR games fit but the AvP gold box fits if I combine the games together inside the boxes :) Anyway, long story short the medium priority box costs $10.20 to ship and it has AvP: Gold, Doom 3, Dreamfall, Dark Void, FEAR and it's expansion pack. I found your address from when I shipped Penumbra so let me know if you need my PayPal address again ;)

Bump...

I'd love to play Kane & Lynch again but I think I need to upgrade my Graphics card first. The last time I played it I could barely move due to the lag, single player wasn't bad but I have problems when it's multiplayer and there are too many enemies onscreen. :cry:

bread's done
Back