H: 360 Console Bundle, SNES Bundle, iphone 2g 8gb W: $$$/Paypal

[quote name='bvharris']Castlevania Symphony of the Night (black label) - $16[/QUOTE]

Sorry buddy. I bid $16 on the previous page. ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']SoTN $16[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Blazncheetah']I was still on page 67 when it jumped to 69.
Hope I won some stuffs.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you need to change your displayed posts per page to 50, methinks. :lol:

[quote name='smokeNmirrors']inb4 all the complaints saying that bids after 8:00 shouldn't count. (justified complaint, too)[/QUOTE]

Oh come on smoke, you know there's rolling times and most of the time no one INSTANTLY stops at 8PST, that's just stupid to do it that way.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Sorry buddy. I bid $16 on the previous page. ;)[/QUOTE]

bv fails on a snipe? What kind of Bizarro World is this? ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Sorry buddy. I bid $16 on the previous page. ;)[/QUOTE]

I guess I was looking for the word Castlevania.

Pretty sneaky sis! :D

[quote name='fwbweux']bv fails on a snipe? What kind of Bizarro World is this? ;)[/QUOTE]

I've always maintained it's not my bag. Further proof right there.

[quote name='smokeNmirrors']inb4 all the complaints saying that bids after 8:00 shouldn't count. (justified complaint, too)[/QUOTE]

If anyone has an issue with the rolling end time albeit not in the rules, can pm punkmaggit about the issue.

I think I speak for most everyone when I say GTFO. :cool: Oh and STFU.

[quote name='bvharris']I guess I was looking for the word Castlevania.

Pretty sneaky sis! :D[/QUOTE]

It actually wasn't sneaky at all. Just lazy. :D

[quote name='bvharris']I guess I was looking for the word Castlevania.

Pretty sneaky sis! :D

I've always maintained it's not my bag. Further proof right there.[/QUOTE]

i'm confused.
are we not counting moneymaker's bids?

Castlevania Symphony of the Night-$26.50

Battousai is right. Damnit. I just assumed in his bid that they were all GBA games. Yep he won. Damn and he could have gotten it for like $10 less too.

[quote name='Moneymaker3323']
Castlevania Symphony of the Night-$26.50[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I think I speak for most everyone when I say GFTO. :cool: Oh and STFU.

It actually wasn't sneaky at all. Just lazy. :D[/QUOTE]

tough guy w/girlie avatars. cute.

and GFTO = what exactly? get fucking thrown out? k.

[quote name='smokeNmirrors']tough guy w/girlie avatars. cute.

and GFTO = what exactly? get fucking thrown out? k.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow got me on a simple typo. bottom line quit your bitching newbie and get the fuck out of here if you are going to be a cry baby.

[quote name='bvharris']I've always maintained it's not my bag. Further proof right there.[/QUOTE]

Just concentrate enough and you'll eventually enter lowball bullet time, allowing you to refresh pages and type counter-snipes at incredible speed. It's like being able to count the flaps of a hummingbird's wing.

bread's done
Back