H: 360 Console Bundle, SNES Bundle, iphone 2g 8gb W: $$$/Paypal

hey sorry actually I am first in line for Fallout NV on goozex right now. I put in on hold because I havn't had much time to play RPGs lately

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Bahaha, why would you want to play CS:S? Out of your own free will nonetheless. [/QUOTE]

Because I used to play the original Counter Strike and I liked it so I thought I would give CS:S a try :roll:

Bump...

Yea, I know I have to get back on. Sorry, I got an xbox for Christmas and I'm knee deep in Mass Effect 2. That game is sooooooooo freaking good!

I got on that one day I said I'd be back in a "couple of hours" and thought you were down to play but when I came back you were gone :( We'll get in there and do some gaming for sure, just need to figure some time out for both of us (my bro got LP2 also).

haha! My bad.

Yeah, I'll get around to changing it one of these days. Gotta think of something clever first.. and I don't have much to trade these days anyway..

So I'm on Steam now - Marella152 - just downloaded DCUO, can't wait to start that baby.

I still have a PS3, but I had to sell my BC PS3 because it was failing on me. There are several PS2 games I'm into and want to be able to easily play them since the t.v. is far away and the wife and I have a cat who will play with moving wires. I have to keep my PS3 for Resistance and Uncharted 3, well, and other games of course.

I have a 46" LCD HDTV. I wouldn't mind something a little bigger, but it definitely gets the job done. I want to buy a 55" one from Amazon, but it's too hard to justify.

bread's done
Back