Street Fighter Anniversary
Arcana Heart
Saturn pad
Okami

Xbox
Street Fighter Anniversary

PC
Company of Heroes + expansion

Bumps are welcome and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Interested in your Zatoichi movies and Space Ghost. Please CML. If you don't see anything, let me know and I may buy them. Thanks.

[quote name='levi333']Please CML for Lost in Blue and the sega saturn. Saturn comes with power cord too, right?[/QUOTE]

Didnt see anything on your list. Thanks, though.

CML for any/all of the following:

Trace Memory (complete) $25 shipped
Lost in Blue (trade only)
Advance Wars (trade only)
Trauma Center (trade only)

Ill trade you Jump:SS for Trace Memory and Mario & Luigi if you are willing to ship first. PM me if you are interested. Ill also toss in the "bonus" item I got from play-asia for preordering it. They gave me a wristband of Itachi's headband. PM me if interested.

bump. Most PMs replied.

I would really appreciate ANY help unloading the Games Workshop stuff. Moving soon.
If your little brother, friend, or dork down at the local comic shop is into it, please let em know the armies I've got for sale and how cheap they are.

Thanks.

[quote name='jughead']will trade you LOZ: Minish Cap for Wario Ware: Twisted. Pm me if you like the sound of that.[/QUOTE]
thats in my want list, not have list.

If you give me a list of what's in the armies, I can give it to a friend who plays here, and might be interested in them, or who may have the ability to find someone who is.

I have a friend who's interested in the rez but he doesn't have an account here so he requested me to post on his behalf.

If you'd be interested in dealing with him, he's a reputable member of gametz.com and his email address is [email protected]. Thank you very much for your time and best of luck.

bread's done
Back