H: 360/DS/Xbox/GC/PS2 W: Mostly 360. How about my Ass Creed for your Bully?

hey wubb! Thanks for the bump in my tradelist. I could do nba 07, march madness 07, or pgr 3. Ive had both games and really didn't like them but thats ok. I'll never play basketball either so thats cool.

ps we miss you on tuesday nights!

Up!

TOB is gone now geniusboy.

I don't think either of those will work (although I'll take nearly anything for those games if anybody else is reading this!) but if I change my mind I'll let you know. Also I should be there this Tuesday. :D

Also if you want a timely response from me, please shoot me a PM rather than posting to my list.

Up!

snakelda - GoW is something I want to get one of these days, let me know if you have something/a price in mind.

Finally got motivated and updated with my current Xbox/PS2/GC games.

Also somebody hit me with an offer for my last gen consoles! :D

Well, I guess you beat me since I just got done training and haven't gotten any further. And here you are pawning off Ass Creed w/ 1000gp.

[quote name='Maklershed']Well, I guess you beat me since I just got done training and haven't gotten any further. And here you are pawning off Ass Creed w/ 1000gp.[/quote]

Wow wubb, you really kicked my ass cause I just got out of training and haven't done anything else yet. :lol:

bread's done
Back