H: 360, PS3, Wii, DS Games, IIDX 11 Red SE Contents! W: PAYPAL

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
I am selling these items to try to raise money to go towards my Otakon trip, so any purchases are greatly appreciated. All prices include shipping. I can work out deals on multiple items since I will save on shipping by sending multiple items at once. Thanks in advance!

IIDX 11 Red Special Edition Contents - This includes ONLY the Red tin outer case, Visual Emotions DVD (Region 2), and the IIDX 11 Red Cell Phone charm (still sealed in its bag). GAME ITSELF IS NOT INCLUDED! Tin is in excellent condtion and has only minor shelf wear. RARE item and a great collectible to go along with your PS2 copy of IIDX 11 Red! - $40

Xbox 360:
All games in complete and excellent, like new condition unless otherwise noted.

Gears of War 2 LE Steelbook with Gears of War 2 disc - $5 with any other purchase! - Includes ONLY steelbook case, manual, and game disc, NO EXTRAS DISC OR ANY OTHER EXTRAS! Game disc is in a slightly beat up condition, but still runs just fine.

PS3:
All games complete.

All gone! (For now)

Wii:

Pokepark: Pikachu's Adventure (complete and excellent condition) - $25

DS:
All games complete and in excellent condition.

Dragon Quest VI - $25

All games are also listed under my trade list in the CAG Marketplace for ease of tracking as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey buddy, your offer is reasonable I'll keep it in mind, do you happen to have any other NIS rpgs?

What do you think about Trinity Universe is the combat system any good?

The only other NIS RPG I have is Hyperdimension Neptunia, and that is not for trade. I actually have been playing that instead of Trinity Universe so far, so I can't really say much about Trinity Universe yet lol.

bread's done
Back