H: 360 system, games, wiiu games, more W: PS3 with move

timropp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
My Wants:

Kindle! Mine just died. Not the fire, but the e-ink kindle reader. Any model.

PS3 Move controllers - motion and nav

My Haves:

WiiU

none currently

DS/3DS

Nintendo Pokémon X & Y Limited Edition 3DS XL (Red) - Brand new sealed retail package - $210

Skylanders Swap Force (w/ portal, no figs) - $10

System - Was a 4gb arcade that I added a 250gb hard drive to. Includes Kinect, 1 wireless black controller, 1 Wireless Speed Wheel, power cord. I think I've got the original box as well.  - $170

Skylanders - $6

Skylanders Giants (w/ portal, no figs) - $10

Skylanders Swap Force (w/ portal, no figs) - $10

Kinect Adventures - $2

Band Hero (game only, no controllers) - $1

The Price Is Right Decades - $8

Wipeout 3 - $10

Just Dance Kids 2 - $12

Just Dance Disney - $15

Zumba Rush - $18

PC

Lego Lord of the Rings - $5

Half-Life 2 Steam gift - $3

Half-Life 2 Episode 1 Steam gift - $3

Other

Ouya - Kickstarter edition w/ 1 controller - $55

Me:

I'm new to CAG Trading, but have been around the site for a long time, just not very active. I do have other references for what it's worth though - an Amazon store  with 98% positive lifetime feedback, 96 on Heatware, 22 positives on Fred Miranda (might not be able to view unless you're registered there), over 600 on Bricklink (100% positive!), and almost 1500 on ebay.  Feel free to contact me via any of those services if you need to verify they're actually my accounts. Obviously, with those numbers, I ship all the time. I've got plenty of proper packing materials and experience to make sure your stuff arrives just like it left. 

I accept paypal and Amazon and am open to trades or money. I'm in Columbus OH so it's relatively quick shipping anywhere in the US. I  will consider international shipping, at least on games. Contact me for info. My shipping prices will be actual rates rounded up to the next dollar to cover packaging. I use USPS or Fedex depending on speed and price. UPS is available too if you really prefer it for some reason. 

All games are disc in case with original manual/coverart unless otherwise noted. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back