H: 360, Wii, $$$ W: 360, Wii, Magazines

Fah_Q

CAG Veteran
Helllllo. Welcome to my trade list. I don't have a lot for trade at the time, but I'll be adding more in time. I'm sort of new to this - I've done this before on other forums and whatnot, but that was a long time ago. And for Pokémon cards. Meh.

General Info:

• Prefer to send within the US or Canada only. Tried sending to Australia before, turned out to be a huge hassle, was given paper work to fill out, it never happened.
  • I'll ship most of my games via USPS. Depending on the trade, I'll mostly be using bubble-padded envelopes. Other shipping options considered upon request.
  • If dealing with money, whether I'll be sending or receiving, I'll only do PayPal. It's just safer and overall easier.
  • Pictures of anything I have available upon request.
  • If you trade me for one of my point cards (Wii/360) then I'll just PM you a code for it. It'll save me money on shipping, and you won't have any time to wait.

XBOX 360 HAVES
:360:
Xbox 360 Chatpad
:360:
1600 Microsoft Point Cards
:360: Xbox 360 to DVI Cable

WII HAVES
:wii: Wii Motion Plus (just the accessory + glove)
:wii:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex (complete)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii (complete)
2000 Wii Point Card

MISC. HAVES
- Borderlands Strategy Guide
- Microsoft Life Cam
- Harvest Moon Sheep (pre-order bonus item)
- Empty Nintendo DS Games (are in great condition, good for loose DS/GBA games)
- PAYPAL! ($$$)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WANTS
(always willing check lists)

:360: Tales of Vesperia
:360: Mass Effect
:360: Mass Effect 2
:360: Rock Band Guitar (prefer anything newer then RB1/GH3/GH2 guitars)

:wii: Sakura Wars
:wii: Wii Fit and/or Balance Board
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy
:wii: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
:wii: Okami

- Gaming Magazines
Looking for old video game magazines to add to my already huge collection. Any old Nintendo Power, Game Pro, Game Informer, Electronic Gaming Monthly, Official Playstation Magazine, Official Xbox Magazine, the old Sega magazines, or anything else I forgot to include that's gaming related... I'm interested in.

bread's done
Back