H: 4 months of XBL, PS3 Battlefield BC2 DLC, Subway crap - W: PSN/PS3 games/credit

MrBeatdown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Have...
:360: 4 1-month Live codes (3 came from copies of GTA)
:ps3: Battlefield BC2 Onslaught DLC/Battlefield 1943 PSN voucher (This is a single code)
:ps3: Batman Crime Alley Challenge Map
:ps3: Pain voucher
:ps3: High Velocity Bowling voucher
:ps3: Uncharted 2 Siege expansion
:ps3: Crappy PSN movies

I know most of the Subway stuff is crap and everyone and their grandma has them so I'm not expecting much for them. I'm mainly looking to trade the Live codes and Battlefield code.

Interested in...
:ps3: Sonic 4
:ps3: Call of Duty Classic
:ps3: MGS4 LBP level add-on
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption add-ons
:ps3: Uncharted 2 Drake's Fortune map pack
:ps3: Uncharted PlayStation Heroes pack
:ps3: PSN credit
- Amazon or Walmart.com gift cards

I'd also be interested in trading for PS3 games with a few conditions.
- I'm not paying for shipping.
- Must include game, manual and case in good condition (no rips, scratches, cracks, GS stickers, mysterious sticky goo, etc.)
- No greatest hits cases.

Games I would be interested in...
:ps3: Need for Speed: Shift
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
:ps3: Tekken 6
:ps3: Army of Two: 40th Day
:ps3: Singularity
:ps3: Modnation Racers

I'll listen to offers as well, but I have pretty much everything I want outside of newer games that you probably wouldn't even consider trading anyway.

- I'm only interested in trades for what I have so if you don't want to trade for what I have, don't waste your time.
- I don't have PayPal.
- I'm willing to send the codes for what you want to you first assuming you have a significant amount of positive feedback.

PM me or post offers here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dragonjud']As much as you're in a rush, a gamestop giftcard isn't really the greatest thing around here...[/QUOTE]

Haha, nice and harsh all rolled into one. I am getting that harlequin jack-in-the-box though, so this honestly would help.

[quote name='scarhawk']The best I'll give is a $20 gift card.[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted. Let me leave this thread up for a little longer. If I don't get any better offers, I think I'd take the $20.

To everyone else, I've got other crap as well...

- 4 1-month Live codes
- Pain voucher
- High Velocity Bowling voucher
- Uncharted 2 Siege expansion
- Battlefield BC2 Onslaught DLC/Battlefield 1943 voucher (this is worth $15 to me)

I can wheel and deal. Give me a dollar amount and a list of what you are interested in and maybe we can work something out. I'm not looking for retail prices on these things.

[quote name='Tom Jane']$21 gift card! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Wait, was this a real offer? I thought you were joking but your next post makes it sound like you could use the card to buy something, although I have no clue what a harlequin jack-in-the-box is.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Wait, was this a real offer? I thought you were joking but your next post makes it sound like you could use the card to buy something, although I have no clue what a harlequin jack-in-the-box is.[/QUOTE]

it's the main attraction in the Assassins Creed:Brotherhood collectors ed. that's only available at Gamestop.

free bump

[quote name='twztid13']it's the main attraction in the Assassins Creed:Brotherhood collectors ed. that's only available at Gamestop.

free bump[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay. I was thinking it was for the new Batman or something. Guess that was a real offer. Thanks.

Anyone care to make it $22?

EDIT: Sold for $25.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back