H 4 sale : rare rpgs! ps 1,2,3, 360, NES, SNES, ds games giftcards and more!

Hasselsmack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I am only accepting paypal and will ship once payment is received. I am going on a trip abroad and can really use the money. Cases and manuals are included unless otherwise noted. They are all also non greatest hits unleased noted. All prices are as is or OBO. Also if you buy more than one i will combine shipping and accept lower offers. Thanks to anyone who helps me out. I wasn't sure the prices of these so dont be afraid to throw a price out there!

first one to pay gets it and shipping is NOT included. I have most of these items are for sale on amazon, at much higher prices, if they sell there it takes presedence over pending sales.

red = sold
orange = pending

PS2 Console - $25
Nintendo DS Black - $50 (comes with mariokart shell)

PS1
Final Fantasy 8 - $10
Final Fantasy 9 - $10
Threads of Fate - $25
Mega Man Legends - $15 (no manual)
Ehrgeiz - $10 (cd has a blockbuster sticker)
Twisted Metal 2 - $5
The Legend of Dragoon - $15
Brave Fencer Musashi - $20 (no demo disc, sorry. also there is a hollywood video stamp printed on the cd)
Tenchu 2 - $5
Saga Frontier 2 - $25 (This also includes the Official Brady Stategy Guide)

PS2
Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus - $10
Rez - $15
Ico - $25
Shadow Of The Colossus - $15 (no manual)
Beyond Good And Evil - $10
Phantom Brave - $15
Suikoden 3 - $15

PS3
Burnout Paradise - $15

Gamecube
sonic collection - $10

Wii
Super Smash Bros Brawl - $20
Super Mario Strikers - $10

Xbox
Shenmue 2 - $10
Gun - $10

Xbox 360
Lego Indian Jones/ Kung Fu Panda - $5 (unopened)
Mass Effect 1 - $15
Lost Planet Extreme Condition - $10
Overlord - $5
Silent HIll: Homecoming - $5

NES
Final Fantasy - $10 (Cartridge and sleeve)

N64
Superman 64 - $5 (game only)

DS
Final Fantasy 3 - $15
Bubble Bobble Double Shot - $5 (game only)
Mario Kart - $10 (no manual)
Golden Sun -$10 (game only)

GBA
DBZ legacy Of Goku - $5 (game only)

p.s. Any car nerds im selling an NA 86 rx7 fc3s with mods. I live in NY. Selling it for $500

Last edited by a moderator:
no, sorry. I dont think itd be worth it for me to ship out a game $10. If you buy multiple items i will combine shipping and give you a deal. Thanks again everybody.

pmed - please let me know conditions better.
edit: i saw you say you will ship after payment received. lets discuss in PM.

I was wondering if you still have parasite eve 1 and 2 still availible i would like to buy them from you if so. Just let me know.

pe1 and 2 are pending out. i have been trying to keep the list updated. thanks to all who are interested. so far playablemoogle is the only one whom i have actually recieved payment from... your the best! shipping is not included people. if i ship a 10 dollar game and take the cut on the paypal fee im only getting a fraction of that 10 dollars.

@bv, i dont think you should be buying games. you need to be setting up lowballs my friend, get rid of that warehouse you have in your backyard.

[quote name='vithang']@bv, i dont think you should be buying games. you need to be setting up lowballs my friend, get rid of that warehouse you have in your backyard.[/QUOTE]

What sort of CAG would I be if I wasn't immediately trying to re-fill said warehouse? :D

[quote name='bvharris']What sort of CAG would I be if I wasn't immediately trying to re-fill said warehouse? :D[/QUOTE]

A CAGnoob like me, right now ur a CAGstar

I have already shipped a few games out. Please if you are interested let me know. I have put these items up for sale on amazon and so they have also been selling there. Whoever pays first recieves the games. Thank you everybody.

[quote name='Hasselsmack']I have already shipped a few games out. Please if you are interested let me know. I have put these items up for sale on amazon and so they have also been selling there. Whoever pays first recieves the games. Thank you everybody.[/QUOTE]

I was ready to pay for the stuff I asked you about, you said you would send me some pics and then... nada.

I understand demand was probably high, but you should at least follow-up with people who have shown serious interest and not leave them hanging.

No reply for me. No way I would buy from a trader with such low feedback without their sending first. If you wanna sell on Amazon, sell on Amazon. At least I would be a protected buyer there.

I don't mind if you've sold items before I expressed interest in them, but I would have appreciated a communication about it at least. Though I suppose I should thank you for saving me $50.

[quote name='bvharris']I was ready to pay for the stuff I asked you about, you said you would send me some pics and then... nada.

I understand demand was probably high, but you should at least follow-up with people who have shown serious interest and not leave them hanging.[/QUOTE]

same thing with me...

I've talked to Hasselmack quite a bit, and I can assure you guys that he's a great dude.

Utopianmachine, I'm sorry, but you're crazy if you want stuff shipped to you before you pay for it. It doesn't work that way ANYWHERE. If you choose not to buy from someone with low feedback, that's understandable and acceptable, but to ask them to send first? Shenanigans.

As for the lack of PMs, I know he did get pretty swamped. I hate not hearing back from someone, too, but it's only been a day since the OP, so maybe things have gotten busy? I know not everyone is committed to this site as some of us. Calling the OP out in their own thread is a choice, I guess, but I feel the more civil thing to do would be to send a follow-up PM and ask about an update.

I'm sure he's a great guy, but don't promise someone who approached you in good faith that you'll snap some pics and get back to them and then let them find out you sold the items by just updating the thread. I understand he's swamped, but it's still bad form to just leave people you were negotiating with hanging. It clearly wasn't just me.

[quote name='bvharris']I'm sure he's a great guy, but don't promise someone who approached you in good faith that you'll snap some pics and get back to them and then let them find out you sold the items by just updating the thread. I understand he's swamped, but it's still bad form to just leave people you were negotiating with hanging. It clearly wasn't just me.[/QUOTE]

I suppose you're right. It's tough to argue with that it's bad form.

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Utopianmachine, I'm sorry, but you're crazy if you want stuff shipped to you before you pay for it. It doesn't work that way ANYWHERE. If you choose not to buy from someone with low feedback, that's understandable and acceptable, but to ask them to send first? Shenanigans.
[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I asked for him to ship first as well. He obliged. If he didn't, then I wouldn't have agreed to have purchased the items. It is as simple as that.

[quote name='jughead']I disagree. I asked for him to ship first as well. He obliged. If he didn't, then I wouldn't have agreed to have purchased the items. It is as simple as that.[/QUOTE]

I can't think of any other examples of where things work that way. You my have worked that out with him, but I definitely disagree with someone expecting that behavior. I'd say the OP went above and beyond to work with you.

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']I can't think of any other examples of where things work that way. You my have worked that out with him, but I definitely disagree with someone expecting that behavior. I'd say the OP went above and beyond to work with you.[/QUOTE]

This probably isn't the correct forum for this discussion. This is the last bump from me. The OP probably did, but he didn't have to. I wasn't twisting his arm and my reputation speaks for itself.

[quote name='jughead']This probably isn't the correct forum for this discussion. This is the last bump from me. The OP probably did, but he didn't have to. I wasn't twisting his arm and my reputation speaks for itself.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. It's clear that nothing good will come from discussing this. Thank you for your part in being civil in spite of our disagreement.

bread's done
Back