H: 4000 MSP for sale W: $41 Amazon Payments

I bid $8 on each of these:
:ps3: Dragon Age Origins
:ps3: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening (Sealed)
:ps3: Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (Sealed)

:ps3: Pinball Hall of Fame Williams Collection (New GS Stickers on case) - $2
:ps3: Dragon Age Origins (no codes for bonus items that come with new copies) - $9
:ps3: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening (Sealed) - $9

:ps3: Katamari Forever - $20
:ps3: Dragon Age Origins (no codes for bonus items that come with new copies) - $15
:ps3: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening (Sealed) - $15

The fact that Afrika is currently the highest bid on your list really scares me!
Wow... Afrika?

Here is a free bump to get people to bid on those great games!

The sale is now over. Any bids after this point will not be accounted for! Sales information will be PMed and the OP will be updated soon. Thank you to everyone who participated!

BTW, you said the sale ends between 6:00~7:00 pm PST. It was 5:27PM PST when it ended. I wasn't going to bid on anything, but just thought I'd let you know, since I did turn on my laptop to check to see how it was going, and it had already ended.

Totally hosed us on this one, just got home from school and was ready to bid up Afrika and Pinball. Damn school and lowball hosts with fast watches.

Hrm. I realize I made a very serious mistake, and was off by an hour on the end time.

This was completely a dumb mistake on my part, and I sincerely apologize to anyone who missed out because of my mistake. Thank you elessar123 for pointing that out to me.

Again, I'm really sorry for making such a foolish mistake...

I realize it doesn't mean much after the fact, but I promise that something like that won't happen again in the future..

bread's done
Back