H: $50 GameStop gift card, W: PAYPAL

ZombieToast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
EDIT: Thanks for looking, but I got my situation with the gift card all worked out!

--------------------------------------------------------

I also have the Gears of War 3 liquid green skin pack (Xbox 360) and the Batman: Arkham Asylum Batman Beyond skin (Xbox 360/PS3). I'm hoping to get the AC: Revelations avatar outfit from JITB in exchange for one of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
have you tried to go to GS and ask someone who's buying something w/cash if they'd do you the favor and exchange your card for their cash during the transaction? i've done this at best buy (since a tru CAG knows rewards credit don't count towards rewards points).

If nobody's interested in helping me out, I might try that this weekend. Most people 'round here don't seem too trustworthy, but I suppose they're not as likely to try screwing me over in person. I can just ask for the money up front and then offer to stick around to make sure the card works for them. It's not really something I feel like doing, but I'll do it if I have to. Thanks for the suggestion.

If all else fails, at least I can save the card for my next purchase and just try to make more money off of Batman codes.

bread's done
Back