[H] $50 PSN Codes $40 & 1Yr PS plus codes $45 Paypal F&F

Haven't got my code after paying a little over a day ago. It is entirely possible something happened and there is an explanation and if so I will update this post. On the chance that everything is not on the up and up I wanted to let other members know to maybe wait before you buy anything else from thefox85.

Haven't got my code after paying a little over a day ago. It is entirely possible something happened and there is an explanation and if so I will update this post. On the chance that everything is not on the up and up I wanted to let other members know to maybe wait before you buy anything else from thefox85.
I wouldn't be worried, I asked him for his paypal, and he hasn't got back to me yet.

I figure it is just a problem with internet or he got busy but when I bought it he said he would have the code to me in four hours and it has been a lot longer. I get worried easy when people don't respond lol. Like I said it is probably nothing but just wanted to give a heads up to people

Yeah I wanted to purchase one and he was responding pretty fast,but then didnt hear anything since July 11th around 2:30 central. Didnt get to that point of paying for one. So possibly what was said in above post

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a code a week ago or so and everything went fine which is why I didn't hesitate to buy from him again. On this transaction I have not received a code or any response after I sent payment. I can see by looking at his profile that he was online today so it is clearly not an issue with his internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a code a week ago or so and everything went fine which is why I didn't hesitate to buy from him again. On this transaction I have not received a code or any response after I sent payment. I can see by looking at his profile that he was online today so it is clearly not an issue with his internet.
Has he been added to any bad traders lists?

He definitely should be. I do not know how to go about doing this. I have tried contacting him here and on other sites I have found him on. I have not received any replies.
That's why sending PayPal F&F for digital is so risky I think. But per CAG rules, since you have the higher feedback, shouldn't have you gotten the code first before you paid?

That's why sending PayPal F&F for digital is so risky I think. But per CAG rules, since you have the higher feedback, shouldn't have you gotten the code first before you paid?
Yeah I probably should have but since we already had one successful transaction I didn't worry too much about it. It's people like this guy that ruin solid communities like this one.

bread's done
Back