[H] A ton of collector's edition strategy guides [W] Amazon GC

hey, bud, look at my list (anything on it, games, electronics, clothes, shoes & all) & see if there's something you see for the 110$ GS gc, please. thanks alot.

if not, bump for a great trader, anyhow.

^^ Thank you~

gn3YW.jpg

[quote name='twztid13']nice bumps. nice new avatar. looks like a character from a Tales game. am i close?[/QUOTE]

puwaha. Thanks for your free bumps.

As for the avatar, it's actually from Princess Mononoke, a Hayao Miyazaki movie. kkkkk

[quote name='twztid13']not to bug, but cml for it, too (since you never said if you saw anything before). thanks either way.[/QUOTE]

Oh, shoot. I thought I did tell ya whether I saw something or not. I'm sorry!

But yeahh, I didn't see anything that I'm looking for in particular haha. Thanks though!

[quote name='kyrhon']Oh, shoot. I thought I did tell ya whether I saw something or not. I'm sorry!

But yeahh, I didn't see anything that I'm looking for in particular haha. Thanks though![/QUOTE]
no, you just said the GS thing didn't go through. thanks for looking again, though.

free bump!

[quote name='twztid13']no, you just said the GS thing didn't go through. thanks for looking again, though.

free bump![/QUOTE]

Ahh. Oops my bad!

Bbsbsb ump

[quote name='CaoPi']you know you can buy amazon kindle gift cards at bestbuy right? These are basically amazon gift cards[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I was aware of that. However, I get charged tax from Amazon and right now I'm trying to buy some computer parts and Newegg has better prices.

Sooo, I'm hoping for someone to offer me newegg credit. If worse comes to worse, I'll probably head on over to Amazon.

Thanks for letting me know in case I didn't though! haha.

[quote name='kyrhon']Yeah. I was aware of that. However, I get charged tax from Amazon and right now I'm trying to buy some computer parts and Newegg has better prices.

Sooo, I'm hoping for someone to offer me newegg credit. If worse comes to worse, I'll probably head on over to Amazon.

Thanks for letting me know in case I didn't though! haha.[/QUOTE]
yeah, but they are worth more than best buy cards used to be, so 90-95% generally for paypal/amazon payment. don't let someone rip you off.

dude, i SWORE i posted the same thing CaoPi did, but can't find it. that's weird.

Well, I've gone and ordered from Newegg so I guess I'll take these the BB gift cards to Amazon. What in the world am I going to do with $200+ Amazon credits.

bread's done
Back