H.A.W.X. PC - 4.99 + FS @ newegg

Would have been nice I it was for consoles. I would add the platform when creating a new thread. I'm sure someone will pick this up thanks to your post.

[quote name='Explayer85']I thought the windows logo would suffice. Lol[/QUOTE]

can't see logos from the main page

Hows the coop on this? Thinking bout getting 2 or three copies for friends but want to know if its got enough replay value to actually bother with.

I bought this back a while ago when it was on sale for $15. I know I could of had 3 copies already -_- For $5 dollars it is a steal and basically is almost free. The Co Op If you have friends is great and so is the Multi Player dog fights. Like I said if you have friends it's fun. If not good luck finding people to play with you. The Multi and Co Op have a ranking system similar to Modern Warfare that unlocks more weapons, planes, ranks, ect. The Single Player is pretty short. Like 6-8 hours of game play short. Overall like I said it is a steal so if you want add me as a friend and we can play.

hmm,.. there's a few other nice finds there as well..

godfather 2 for 3.99 FS
lord of the rings conquest 3.99 FS

and a few others under 10 bucks

[quote name='smoger']hmm,.. there's a few other nice finds there as well..

godfather 2 for 3.99 FS
lord of the rings conquest 3.99 FS

and a few others under 10 bucks[/QUOTE]

I saw that as well, but I believe GF2 and LOTRC are not even worth four dollars. Too many glitches.

[quote name='lorne']Thanks for the posts guys. Also on the PC tip, their email has a 550 watt power supply for $14.99 + FS after promo code EMCYXPY27.

Roogoo (PC) is $1.99 + FS[/QUOTE]

I would not put that PSU in my case even if it was free. PSU are something u should never ever get cheap on. Though I understand your intentions are good and it looks like a good deal, theres a LOT of crappy PSU companies out there than could potentially do damage to your hardware. One reason is that they do not actually output what they say they do (heat dissipation). Antec and Corsair are 2 great brands for starters that are quality PSU.

[quote name='kosmos13x']I would not put that PSU in my case even if it was free. PSU are something u should never ever get cheap on. Though I understand your intentions are good and it looks like a good deal, theres a LOT of crappy PSU companies out there than could potentially do damage to your hardware. One reason is that they do not actually output what they say they do (heat dissipation). Antec and Corsair are 2 great brands for starters that are quality PSU.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I have Corsair Ram and a PSU in my rig.

Im not saying it's impossible, but in my experience the worst that ever happened to me due to a cheap PSU was that the PSU itself blew out..

but yeah i ponied up for an Antec after that and it's been rock solid ever since

[quote name='smoger']Im not saying it's impossible, but in my experience the worst that ever happened to me due to a cheap PSU was that the PSU itself blew out..

but yeah i ponied up for an Antec after that and it's been rock solid ever since[/QUOTE]

Actually Antec just recently went down hilll as they are now getting most of their parts made by a Chinese company and thus resulting in high defective product ratio.

[quote name='kosmos13x']I would not put that PSU in my case even if it was free. PSU are something u should never ever get cheap on. Though I understand your intentions are good and it looks like a good deal, theres a LOT of crappy PSU companies out there than could potentially do damage to your hardware. One reason is that they do not actually output what they say they do (heat dissipation). Antec and Corsair are 2 great brands for starters that are quality PSU.[/QUOTE]

What this man says is true. Don't cheap out on the power supply!

bread's done
Back