H: About 100 game codes! PC, Xbox One, PS4, 3DS; Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and more! W: Paypal

4 orders going out today so far!  Anything in before 12 PM EST will go out today!

Otherwise, gonna wait until Monday for the next shipment :D

Holy cow what a list I'll have to pm you later.

Got a pic of the Steelbook for Last of Us for PS4?
Yes!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v8_t54amI0bX1iSFntzTo9eNWksizw3o/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n6cAC1HaeNexZgQA-Ukf05cTewj7bDtF/view?usp=sharing

And to everyone else, first shipment heading to the post now!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DmtAXC170dBvsxOk0oql78N05_Lh0u61/view?usp=sharing

Also completed a trade with sm04as. Gave him GameStop credit in return for Amazon!

Edit: All current orders shipped, delivery expected Saturday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v8_t54amI0bX1iSFntzTo9eNWksizw3o/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n6cAC1HaeNexZgQA-Ukf05cTewj7bDtF/view?usp=sharing

And to everyone else, first shipment heading to the post now!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DmtAXC170dBvsxOk0oql78N05_Lh0u61/view?usp=sharing

Also completed a trade with sm04as. Gave him GameStop credit in return for Amazon!

Edit: All current orders shipped, delivery expected Saturday!
Alright that is the one I have! I thought it was just for the PS3 game...

PM incoming...

Alright that is the one I have! I thought it was just for the PS3 game...

PM incoming...
It is for the PS3 game, but Ps4 disks fit in the steelbook ;)

I'm working grueling hours right now at work until Monday. I'll get to PMs when I can.

Also the Xbox One Kinect with One S adapter sold locally.

Responded to PMs and added a few items to the list on Google Docs.  I'll update the main post on here when I get a chance.  Damn post keeps getting automodded every 5 days on CL so local sales have slowed :/  Competing sellers on CL flag things and it just gets deleted with no question.  So dumb.

Thanks to all of you CAGs, some local craigslisters, and some notebook enthusiasts at NBR, the total for the sale is over $700!  This raised enough money for my plan ticket to Brazil to do 3 months of volunteer work.  Lets keep going so I can pay my bills while I'm gone!

Latest orders have been sent out!

Been a couple weeks since the last bump - added a handful of items.

I don't think I'll be adding too many more.  Send your offers!

Caught fire with some local sales, updated the list.  Handful of items gone but still a ton left!

The total raised is now $1217!  This pays for my flight and now all expenses are covered for the volunteer work I'll be doing over the next 3 months in South America.  Any money from here on out just covers my bills while I'm away :D

Thank you so much!  I'm in physical pain packing up some of these items, but I'm glad other people are getting to enjoy them.  Such is life :p

Updated the post!  Tons of items sold in the last 2 days.  About $800 split between CAG and Craiglist.

Total: $1662.

This covers my flight, expenses, and a nice chunk of bills while I'm volunteering!  Most of the biggest ticket items are still available!

Little update on the PS2 systems and I'll be editing the prices accordingly.

First of all, both have memory cards with Free MC Boot allowing homebrew.  Secondly, one has an HD Loader with a 250 GB internal IDE hard drive connected via HDD/network adapter (you can FTP games over quickly and easily).  It has a handful of games installed on the hard drive.  It is tested and WORKS.  CD drive takes a bit to come out, but who cares since it has a 250 gb hard drive which is A LOT of PS2 games.  (most games are under 5 GB).  It also has it's face plate removed so you can hook the disk drive and hot swap while the system is on (to play backup DVDs/CDs)

That one will be priced at $50.

The second PS2 is in much better condition physically, looks nearly pristine.  Has a HDD/Network drive and Free MC Boot for homebrew.  You can easily plop a IDE hard drive in and play backups this way.  It is homebrew ready.

I think one of the PS2 controllers (the black one) is broken, I can't get it to do any inputs.  I'm going to mess with it and see if I can get it working.  The silver and FPS master controllers are flawless.

I'll be testing and homebrewing the OG Xboxes soon as well.

edit: forgot to mention, I have another memory card with Free MC Boot on it as well.  I will be adjusting the prices of all these accordingly.  The PS2 memory card to PS3 adapter allows easy install of Free MC Boot to as many memory cards as you want, so even if you want to send me a memory card, I can install the homebrew files for you.

edit 2: Tested original Xboxs.  Halo edition is giving me a FRAG/Christmas lights error which is extremely shitty.  Your loss is my gain.  I explain in the list above.  The standard original xbox is working great though!  Has a standard HDD, working dvd drive, XBMC, etc.  Check above for details.

Have multiple purchases pending.  Packages will be out tomorrow for all those who have paid.  Nearing the $2000 total mark.  THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Edit 3: Consider the OG Xbox and Halo Xbox Off Limits unless you want them in their current state.  I'm going to be doing the mod and repairs.  Putting 2.5" 500 GB hard drives in a 3.5" sata to IDE enclosure and going to load them with homebrew.  May do the same for the PS2s.

I added direct links to pictures at the top of the post as well as links to product info directly in the post, also formatting!  It looks a bit nicer and easier to read now.

I'm repairing the Halo Edition Xbox and slapping a 500GB low heat 2.5" hard drive inside, which should greatly improve speed and stability :D.  It will also be loaded with applications.  I'll be doing the same to one of the PS2s as well.

Did a huge update and sold a bunch!

The total sold now is $2142!  I'm officially in the clear for basic expenses and bills while I'm doing volunteer work in Brazil!  Everything else will cover paychecks that I no longer have because I'll be a few thousand miles away.

I greatly appreciate it and love selling to CAGs- at least then I know my items are going to be loved :D (or resold, ya cheap focks!)

Sales are starting to slow down a bit as mostly the rare/collector/expensive items are remaining.  As such, several items are going up on eBay.

I think everything worth $40 or more is going to end up on eBay if it doesn't sell here or craigslist.

BUMP, sold a lot over the last few days after a slow few days.  9 total transactions on /r/gamesale, and 2 buy it nows on ebay, with 3 auctions currently having bids.  I've seen a huge hit to the shelves in my house!  I'll be updating the pictures and such after this weekend.

Updated the post with current availability and new pictures.

Sold about $2000 here and on Craigslist in the first few weeks.  Sold another $2000 on eBay in the last week.  Sold about $1000 on /r/gamesale. :D Still a lot of items left!  Hoping to have them cleared out ASAP!

Gaming stuff is going fast, but electronics are slow.  Hopefully it picks up!

As I have an ongoing lowball, I've closed sales through this list until the lowball is over!  Go bid against each other and get stuff for cheap!!!

bread's done
Back