H: All current and recent generation systems W: CYL

I see last of us in your title as a want, but you have it sealed?

Would you cml, or consider selling the 8GB vita memory card? Thanks.

Sorry for the delayed response. I am looking to hold on to the 8gb Vita card for the time being. If that changes I will reach out to you.
It's all good. Thanks for the reply. I just bought a 32GB from a CAG, so I should be good now. I only had a 4GB, and couldn't play all the PS+ games, so I was at least trying to get a couple smaller sizes to treat the PSN games on a 4/8gb card like game carts, basically. Now, I won't have to. I can't believe Sony went this route again. Proprietary storage is insanely arrogant when there are so many options. I mean the micro SD cards are close to the same size, even. Thanks again, bud.

Is the 8GB Vita memory card available for trade?

Do you have any interest in a sealed copy of Borderlands 2 (360), complete copy of Skyrim (360), or a complete XCOM Enemy Unknown (PS3)?  I have other stuff but really know what you would be interested in. 

the case is clean, and the game itself is clean, no scratches on the label.  it says it came with art cards but i dont have them. as far as my feedback goes, i have only done a deal with 2 members doing a Paypal transaction. 

bread's done
Back