[H:] Amazon GC, PayPal, 12mo. XBL Gold, Blu-rays ----- [W:] PS3 & 360 games, Blu-rays

Sylin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Looking for deals on games for PS3, PSP, and 360, and movies. (I'm fairly new to CAG, but I have a 100% iTrader score on Blu-ray.com under the same name.)

I prefer PayPal or Amazon GC when buying outright. I don't mind if your item is used, provided it's complete with case, manual, in like-new condition, etc.

---

HAVE:

Amazon Gift Card
PayPal

:360: 12-month XBOX LIVE Gold card (un-used / $49.99 MSRP / $39.99 avg value)

BLU-RAY MOVIES I HAVE:
16 Blocks
Aeon Flux
Afro Samurai
Air Force One
The Air I Breathe
Alexander Revisited
Babel
Beer Fest
Bettlejuice
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Broken Arrow
Devil's Own
Flight of the Phoenix
Forbidden Kingdom
Gangs of New York
Hellboy
Hellboy The Golden Army
Hitman
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Identity
Interview with the Vampire
Kill Bill
Kill Bill Volume 2
Lost Boys
Love Guru
The Poseidon Adventure
The Rock
Slammin' Salmon
Untraceable
Usual Suspects
Waiting

---

WANT:

:ps3: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
:ps3: Resonance of Fate

:360: Alan Wake
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
:360: 4000 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360 Live)

BLU-RAY MOVIES I WANT:
10 Things I Hate About You
Annapolis
Astro Boy
Baraka
Book of Eli
Chocolat
Cinderella Man
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Dark Crystal
Dune
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Galaxy Quest
Grumpy Old Men
Hairspray
Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Tale of Despereaux
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pimpinc333']I have Eternal Sonata Brand New for Xbox 360. Make offer?[/QUOTE]

Actually, my buddy, who just got a PS3, wants to play it, so I'm now just looking for the PS3 version. Apologies.

[quote name='Sylin']Looking for deals on games for PS3, PSP, and 360. (I'm fairly new to CAG, but I have a 100% iTrader score on Blu-ray.com under the same name.)

I can pay via PayPal or Amazon GC. I don't mind if it's used, provided it's complete with case, manual, in like-new condition, etc.

PS3:
* Afro Samurai
* Eternal Sonata
* Ghostbusters
* MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
* Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
* Street Fighter IV (gift for a friend, so the cheaper the better)
* Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
* X-Men Origins: Wolverine

PSP:
* Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Afro Samurai is available for $9.99 used at Blockbuster and they typically have the real PS3 cases, artwork AND manuals anymore. Ghostbusters is $30 new at Gamestop or $19.99 new at Hollywood Video/Gamecrazy.

As for the rest I have no clue since none of those games really interest me.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Afro Samurai is available for $9.99 used at Blockbuster and they typically have the real PS3 cases, artwork AND manuals anymore. Ghostbusters is $30 new at Gamestop or $19.99 new at Hollywood Video/Gamecrazy.

As for the rest I have no clue since none of those games really interest me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I actually found it last night for $12 used so it's now off my list. :)

I don't have a GameCrazy close by (nearest is about 40 minutes from home), but we do have a Hollywood Video so I'll try them and see if I get lucky on Ghostbusters.

Thanks again!

No problem. I'm debating rebuying Ghostbusters myself. I ended up trading/selling it because it has/had a glitch that made you have to go into multiplayer to get a single player save to load and the fact they don't openly tell you when the game is saving your progress.

I ended up having to redo large chunks of the game that I thought I was finished with the next time I played it due to no 'saving' message.

[quote name='thelonepig']My good buddy dinobot has a copy of Street Fighter IV for sale/trade. He's dependable and an excellent guy to boot.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll send him a PM.

BumpKickCrotch01.jpg

Thanks to MyBoyBlu (on blu-ray.com) for the inspiring hilarity.

bread's done
Back