H: Batman Arkham City DL code for 360

shulamm

CAGiversary!
Hi there. I've recently bought a 360 bundle which included Darksiders and Batman Arkham City, this last one as a download code. It happens I already bought it time ago, so I got it repeated. This code also grants the download of the Catwoman DLC in case you wonder. Right now the official price of this product is 1600 microsoft points (or whatever currency you have).

So this is it. Since I'm a regular user of these forums I thought I could give it a try at trading here. I admit I've never been interested in trading so it will be my first and only. I will only trade with high feedback users, I know you all understand.

And what I want? Good question, cos I'm not sure. I didn't expect this. I'm opened to offers. It has to be digital, I don't want mailing involved. Something of similar price, either a download code for a game, microsoft points or maybe live codes (although I have plenty right now). You tell me.

And I hope not to break any rules of trading. I've read all faqs but still newbie. Thanks.

bread's done
Back