H: Batman W: Mass Effect 2

How much for Fable 2 , Halo 3 and Gears of war 2 .Individually and all 3 together?
I got a few 360 games that i"m willing to trade but you only have RE 5 listed as a want.
Got: Ninja Gaiden 2 , Unreal Tournament 3 , Lego Indiana Jones , Condemned 2: Bloodshot , The Darkness and DarkSector. Let me know.
Thanks
XBL = HELLAMAS

[quote name='HELLAWAITS']How much for Fable 2 , Halo 3 and Gears of war 2 .Individually and all 3 together?
I got a few 360 games that i"m willing to trade but you only have RE 5 listed as a want.
Got: Ninja Gaiden 2 , Unreal Tournament 3 , Lego Indiana Jones , Condemned 2: Bloodshot , The Darkness and DarkSector. Let me know.
Thanks
XBL = HELLAMAS[/QUOTE]Pm sent.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']CML for:
Left 4 Dead
Fable 2
Gears of War 2[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrmafia33']How much for l4d?[/QUOTE]I really only want to trade for it right now.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']how muchfor gears 2?[/QUOTE]Because the new maps are coming out i dont want to sell it right now, its only their for refrence

[quote name='jman619']How much would you sale RE5 for? I think the better question is. Would you sale it? ;)[/QUOTE]You make me an offer for RE5, and yes, i do want to sell it, so PM me an offer

bread's done
Back