H: Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked $30/2years coupon W: Theatrhythm (Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
I've got a physical coupon for a 2-year Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Membership for $30.

Must be redeemed in-store by 2/10/2014. Physical paper coupon will be mailed to you.

I don't have any particular wants in mind, so feel free to offer up anything that seems about right.

I'll check your lists (might check them twice).

My current gaming platforms are 360 and 3DS.

Any kind of Gamestop credit/coupons, Amazon, Paypal, digital codes, games, prizes, surprises, or promises are fine with me.

I've already got it in a Forever-stamped envelope waiting for your name & address to be written almost clearer than a 5th grader's printing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a physical coupon for a 2-year Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Membership for $30.

Must be redeemed in-store by 2/10/2014. Physical paper coupon will be mailed to you.

I don't have any particular wants in mind, so feel free to offer up anything that seems about right.

I'll check your lists (might check them twice).

My current gaming platforms are 360 and 3DS.

Any kind of Gamestop credit/coupons, Amazon, Paypal, digital codes, games, prizes, surprises, or promises are fine with me.

I've already got it in a Forever-stamped envelope waiting for your name & address to be written almost clearer than a 5th grader's printing.
CML, lots of 360

Trying to keep it in a fair price range, I've got my eyes on the following:

1. Umbry - Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS) (moved to #1 spot despite the title's atrocious spelling & Curtain Call this Spring)

2. MasaTFC - Zone of The Enders HD (360)

3. lovepig78 - $16 Paypal (fair trade price is in the $10-$15 range, but Paypal is boring so I'm slightly highballing it)

Pending/done with Umbry unless something goes drastically wrong with the USPS from now until Christmas.

Whodathunkit? Still pending.  Umbry: read your PMs, please.

At this point: first CAG to offer me Theatrhythm gets dibs on it.

I did PM you back, but go ahead. I cant get to the post office until Tuesday and i can give back the amazon code when i find the email.

Ive been getting slammed at work. Were understaffed and I work sleep and work again.

Im sorry, but someones else can enjoy the code and you will get your game faster.

I did PM you back, but go ahead. I cant get to the post office until Tuesday and i can give back the amazon code when i find the email.

Ive been getting slammed at work. Were understaffed and I work sleep and work again.

Im sorry, but someones else can enjoy the code and you will get your game faster.
I was hoping that re-opening this thread might help communication. I sent a less open-ended PM yesterday a few hours after your final PM check. If you can send out Theatrhythm on Tuesday, and actually send it out this time (unlike the last Tuesday send-out that went nowhere), then we're good. But you'll need to commit to it this time. Normally I wouldn't mind (yes I would) taking so long, but this is a time-sensitive item that becomes worthless if we wait too long.

I'm counting on you, Umbry! I specifically didn't order Theatrhythm from Best Buy's B2G1F sale this morning, trusting that you'll come through.  Don't let me down, kid!

Ironically, I have such a strange boner for Theatrhythm right now, yet I've never played a Final Fantasy game in my life. (Except for a bit of Mystic Quest on the SNES, but that doesn't count, right?)

LOL, your funny I will send it and out will send it Priority Mail for you and will send you the DC number.
So, how goes my package, Umbry-who-doesn't-PM?

Is it traveling on its way, or did you fuck me again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipped and should get there Friday according to the tracking number
eNkTa.jpg

Got it! Now I need your friend's address to send your coupon to so it doesn't come back to me, again, as undeliverable.  You might want to think about learning how to PM again for this, unless you want your friend signed up to more pron magazine trials then we knew still exist.

Tracking Number:
Got it! Now I need your friend's address to send your coupon to so it doesn't come back to me, again, as undeliverable. You might want to think about learning how to PM again for this, unless you want your friend signed up to more pron magazine trials then we knew still exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back