H: Best Buy Halo 4 Armor W: Amazon halo 4 armor

thats cool, me and my buddies have been playing lots of left 4 dead 2 we dont really go out of our way for chievvies but having a blast playing scavange mode :D

Things are going pretty decent for me. I'm actually heading to Japan for two weeks in mid-April, so that should be awesome. I've wanted to go since I was a kid, haha.

How are things going for you?

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']FF13 is has a really good battle system and leveling system is similar to 10. Its quite addictive. The story is ok thus far but the traveling is very very linear. I heard this changes but it takes a minor time investment to get to the non linear part of the game.

Piggy Bump![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input (although I am assuming it's directed at me considering my question was to TLP) - I appreciate regardless! I liked the battle style of 10 & I wasn't particularly found of the linearity however, I suppose SE wanted authority on the dynamics of storytelling and plot. I think I'll pick FFXIII when I finish Demon Souls.

Also, I see you utilize both systems for your RPG repertoires - is there a reason why you choosing to trade for Dragon Age on the PS3 & not the for 360 (which your borderlands system based is on)?

BUMP!

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']I havent been trading too much lately x.x moving and what not. No times :D How have things been for ya?

Unlocked the platinum trophy on it already X.X Its really good if you havent played it yet I liked it so much I immediatly beat the Challenges of Olympus and started a Titan run after playthrough 1. Now its back to Final Fantasy 13 or maybe Ill take Gow3 up to Gamestop while they are giving decent credit for it and buy Assassins Creed 2.[/QUOTE]

Things has been wild... with work, school and lowball.

GoW 3 is fun... especially the part with Aphrodite~ ^_^"

Every time I think to check your thread and bump it, it has already been bumped! I'll need to be sneakier...

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Air Raid is free for everyone at Gamespot.com, lol.[/QUOTE]

Sackboy is free to everyone with game ....all the DLC's are time sensative so either you want it or you dont no care bout your insight

Thanks! It was a very good trip :D

Also you interested in selling your Kratos DLC Code? I got Modnation Late (I was stubborn and was insisting on keeping Alpha Protocol but just cancelled today to get Modnation and my GS was out of Kratos codes :cry:)

bread's done
Back