H: Bestbuy 2 year Gamers Club membership W: $15 Amazon giftcards

sirmeep

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Hello, I have some extra Gamers club Unlocked memberships for Bestbuy which normally sell for $30.  I'm looking to trade for $15 to amazon.  Please note, the membership cards need to be redeemed directly at a Bestbuy before they expire on 1/30/16. 

Since I'll most likely need to mail out the card (unless someone knows of a way to redeem it online) please contact me via pm and don't post your address in the thread.   Any questions feel free to ask.

All codes claimed!  Thanks for the trades

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested if I see someone else buy one and redeem it.
Already mailed 1 out but it might not be redeemed until January. If it helps I could try to send a screen cap of the bestbuy confirmation page from when I ordered them? Also, as per trading rules since you have a higher feedback I would send it to you first. If interested feel free to pm me and we can work out the details

Can they be added to current memberships?
That I'm getting mixed answers about. The 1888-Best-Buy number says up to 4 years, most of the store employees around my area don't know what the limit is, and I could have sworn there was another thread last time memberships went on sale stating there was no limit to the number that could be redeemed. If anyone else has more experience with the membership and knows if there is a limit past 4 years please feel free to chime in

Just an FYI to anyone on the fence, I agreed to a trade for one of these, and got it rather quickly. I will redeem it Monday, but the OP is 100% legit. I just wanted to post this because there are quite a few people I know that didn't think these were sold like this online, but they are. Can't beat half price, and when I called Best Buy, they told me they do stack in the sense that you will get this 2 years as soon as your current 2 yr expires. They said it doesn't add more time to a current 2 yr membership because that's the longest one they offer. That's the extent of the info I got, as I don't know anyone trying to stack 6 years of these things and I didn't want to be suspicious since I plan on talking to the same person to redeem mine.

Thanks for the post!

For anyone else still interested feel free to contact me via PM.  I only have 3 left to trade and they must be redeemed at Bestbuy customer service by the end of January.

Seller is legit. Check his feedback. I bought one and redeemed it yesterday with absolutely no issues. Thanks again!
Thanks for the post!

For anyone else still interested I have 2 left to trade. Feel free to pm me if interested

*EDIT* - Both cards are currently pending trade at this time. I'll repost if anything falls through

bread's done
Back