H: Bluray, Neo Geo Pocket Color, PS3 and 360 games, NEED: Paypal and NEED to go ASAP!

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Thanks a ton for checking out this thread! The money made from these sales will help me a ton to get to the Screwattack Gaming Convention, so any sale is greatly appreciated!

All prices include shipping. All titles are bluray. All titles are in excellent condition. All sales would REALLY help me out a lot, so lots of thanks in advance!

BOX SETS (All prices lower than Amazon!)
Masters of Horror Season 1 - $30 (price on Amazon is $108!) - SOLD

SINGLE DISCS - All $10!
Justice League: New Frontier
Bruno
Walk Hard
Watchmen Motion Comic
The Haunting in Connecticut (SEALED!)
Creepshow
Doctor Strange
Get Smart (SEALED!)
Superbad (Was bought previously viewed at a closing Video Warehouse, so has video store stickers and the case does not have a "spindle" to hold the bonus features disc, so it is loose in the case. Disc 1 is still in good condition though)
Underdog
Invincible

If you want multiple titles, PM me. I am willing to negotiate on deals for multiple titles.

GAMES SECTION

Neo Geo Pocket Color with King of Fighters R2 and Sonic Pocket Adventure - $40 (NGPC in great condition, just needs a new battery for saving. Just includes the NGPC itself and the 2 game cartridges)

PS3 - Heavy Rain - $25 - SOLD
PS3 - Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma Collector's Edition - $50 (includes outer box, game box, comic book, and SEALED soundtrack CD)
Xbox 360 - Split Second - $25 - SOLD
Club Nintendo Mario Hat - $30 - SOLD
Xbox 360 DLC - Naughty Bear Slasher Outfit - This actually gives you a "Jason Voorhes" like outfit (jumpsuit, hockey mask, and "long knife") that you can use in single player! - $5

I need to move any of these titles ASAP!! If Interested in any, PLEASE PM me right away! Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated OP again with items sold. Thanks again everyone for all the PMs! Every item sold from this thread helps me out immensely and is extremely appreciated!

Also, ANOTHER price drop of Masters of Horror season 1! Will not go down any lower, so get in on your chance on this great deal of 4 blurays worth of horror short films!

bread's done
Back