H: Castlevania LOS, Black Ops, Dragon Age Ultimate, MoH W: New Vegas, Fable 3, Reach

[quote name='kchiang']how much do u want for The Orange Box[/quote]

antlp89- Didn't see anything really

I guess I'd sell it $22 shipped.. Haven't even spent an hour with it yet though o_O

Want $15 Paypal or 1-2 free games?

LIST OF FREE GAMES THAT I'M OFFERING:
1 of these:
:360:Assassin's Creed
:360:Crackdown *SEALED*
:360:Dragonball Z: Burst Limit *SEALED*
:360:Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
:360:Frontlines: Fuel of War
:360:Kameo (GH)
:360:Marvel: Ultimate Alliance/Forza Motorsport 2 Combo
:360:Perfect Dark Zero
iconwii.gif
Trauma Center: New Blood *SEALED*

iconwii.gif
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

iconwii.gif
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

iconwii.gif
Rayman: Raving Rabbids

iconwii.gif
SSX Blur

iconwii.gif
Wii Play

2 of these:
iconxbox_r2.gif
Ninja Gaiden

iconxbox_r2.gif
Lord of the Rings; The Return of the King

iconxbox_r2.gif
SSX Tricky

iconxbox_r2.gif
The Bard's Tale

iconxbox_r2.gif
Jade Empire

iconxbox_r2.gif
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex

iconxbox_r2.gif
Mechassault

iconxbox_r2.gif
Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf

iconxbox_r2.gif
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

iconxbox_r2.gif
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge

iconxbox_r2.gif
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter

iconxbox_r2.gif
ESPN 2K5

iconxbox_r2.gif
Project Snowblind

iconxbox_r2.gif
NBA Live 2005

iconxbox_r2.gif
NBA Live 06

iconxbox_r2.gif
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

iconxbox_r2.gif
Full Spectrum Warrrior

iconxbox_r2.gif
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

iconxbox_r2.gif
MX Unleashed

iconxbox_r2.gif
Forza: Motorsport

iconxbox_r2.gif
NCAA Football 06

iconxbox_r2.gif
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3

iconxbox_r2.gif
Shrek (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
Project Gotham Racing 2 (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
Crash: Nitro Kart (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
TimeSplitters 2 (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
Sega GT 2002 (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
SSX Tricky (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
SSX 3 (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
Spider Man 2 (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
Project Gotham Racing (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
Fuzion Frenzy (Disc only)

iconxbox_r2.gif
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (Disc only)

icongamecube.gif
Super Monkey Ball 2

icongamecube.gif
James Bond 007: Nightfire
icongamecube.gif
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

icongamecube.gif
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2

icongamecube.gif
Madden '07

iconps2_r2.gif
Kingdom Hearts (No Manual)

iconps2_r2.gif
Guitar Hero II

iconps2_r2.gif
ATV: Offroad Fury 2 (Disc only)

iconps2_r2.gif
Gran Turismo 4

iconps2_r2.gif
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

iconps2_r2.gif
NBA Street

iconps2_r2.gif
Need for Speed: Most Wanted - Black Edition (Disc, case. and printed cover art, NO MANUAL)

iconpsp_r2.gif
Madden '07

iconpsp_r2.gif
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0

iconpsp_r2.gif
The Sims 2 (UMD only)

iconpsp_r2.gif
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails (UMD only)

iconpsp_r2.gif
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (UMD only)

ps1rf5.gif
Board Game: Top Shop (Disc only)

ps1rf5.gif
Frogger: He's Back! (Disc only)

iconds.gif
Asphault: Urban Legends

iconds.gif
Metroid Prime: First Hunt (Cart only)

iconds.gif
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Cart only)

iconds.gif
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Cart only)

Sign up under me on yournintendowii4free.com (CLICK HERE), complete one offer and I'll be sure to send either $15 Paypal or a free game of your choice on your way; scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. This site does require a credit card (most sites do accept SecureCards from the Paypal Plug-In though, you can close these after you finish the offer), but it's legit. I've recieved Tales of Vesperia and GH: World Tour from one of its sister sites. The only thing you have to worry about here is remembering to cancel your trial. This site has offers like Netflix and Gamefly, and provided you take my $15 Paypal, you can get these absolutely free, get me a ref, and you also complete your own offer so you can start doing this if you're interested in free stuff like this. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

So far, the offers I've completed are:
-eMusic ($10, credited in 4 days)
-Reputation Defender ($1, credited instantly)
-Yahoo! Success Center ($1.95, credited instantly)
-Your Credit Report (Free, credited instantly)
-GameFly ($12, credited in 6 days)

If you have Paypal, I highly reccomend downloading the Paypal Plug-In. It allows you to make one-time use MasterCards that draw funds from your Paypal account. After you complete an offer, close the card so there's no risk. Even though you won't be charged, it would be wise and polite to cancel your trial anyways; as companies have been known to stop accepted virtual cards if too many people close their cards and don't cancel. If you don't have Paypal, those VISA gift cards work great too.

Want more info? Click the SPOILER below:
Frequently Asked Questions:

How much does this cost to sign up?
Signing up for the website is completely free. They don’t spam your email either. If you are signing up to the site, I recommend using someone’s referral link (to be discussed below).

I signed up. How do I get a game?
There are two account options on their website: The Points Account and Referral Account.

Points Account: My personal favorite, as you don’t have to pester other people. With a points account, you must try and complete TWO offers.

Referral Account: With a referral account, you are given a special web address. You give this link out to friends and others online (NOT in this thread). If they click it and complete an offer of their own, you get one referral credit. Collect TWO of these credits (two people must complete one offer each with your link) and complete ONE offer of your own to get your game.

Can I switch between a Points account and a Referral account?
Yep.

What if I have received a referral credit from somebody? Can I switch to a Points Account? Will I lose the referral credit?
You can freely switch between the two account types without losing credits. I have done this in the past and never lost any credits.

Can I use prepaid/gift credit cards to complete trials?
This gets asked often. It will vary on an offer-to-offer basis. I asked Trainn specifically, and the rep told me they don’t mind if you are using them. However, they did mention some companies will not recognize prepaid cards. I myself don’t use them, so I can’t tell you which allow them and which don’t. Try it at your own risk.

What about Paypal one-time use cards?
You can indeed use these. Log in to Paypal, and click the "Paypal Plug-In" on the left side. Install the plug-in, and you can then use one-time use Mastercard credit cards.

Could I just close the one-time use card out, and not cancel the trial?
You could, but it really annoys me (and others). For a while, many trials took down the option of using Mastercard credit cards on their sites. And you know why? Because too many people were simply closing cards, rather than cancelling the trials. Don't do this! Eventually, they may take down Mastercard use permanently, and this affects many of us. Take the five minutes to cancel your trials!

What offers do you recommend?
We cannot specifically tell you which offers to do here in the thread. Read the comments in here and check the offer descriptions. You should be doing offers you are interested in. To help out, I have compiled a list of offers that I have personally completed. Their details are located in the second post of this thread.

I signed up for an offer. How do I cancel it?
This comes up more often than it should. Almost every offer must be canceled with a phone call. Some offers can be canceled online, but I still recommend using their customer service number. Why? Because you get a cancellation number on the spot.

Please do not specifically ask how to cancel an offer. We are not allowed to discuss those matters on CAG.

Can I just cancel the trial as soon as I sign up for it?
Technically, you could…but I wouldn’t recommend it. Trainn will most likely close your account, and ban you from using their site.
I use my own system for cancelling:

If the trial is 7 days long, cancel on the fourth day.
If the trial is 14 days long, cancel on the seventh day.
30 day trial? Cancel on the twentieth day.

Those are just the numbers I use, and I have never had any problems. The only reason why they would close your account is if you are cancelling practically right after you sign up. Don’t do that, and you will be fine!

Can I repeat offers? I mean, couldn’t I just sign up again for the same offer?
Nope. Once you complete an offer, it will not allow you access to it again.

What if I make another account?
They will probably find out (overlapping IP addresses) and close both of your accounts. I wouldn’t recommend trying it.

I signed up for an offer but I have not received credit for it. What happened?
Every offer will not go through 100% of the time. Many users recommend clearing your browser cookies before signing up for an offer. I myself don’t usually do this, and have only had problems with a few offers. Trainn (the company running YourNintendoWii4Free.com) has an option on their website to get credit. It is the Missing Credit Request (MCR).

Under the Support tab, choose View your click history. If it has been seven days since you signed up for the offer, a Request Credit link will be next to the offer. Follow the directions on their site to get your credit.

But it hasn’t been seven days since I did the trial. Can I fill out an MCR?
Nope. The option won’t be available. Just wait it out. It will appear after seven days.

It says I need full headers with my MCR email. What are these?
Full headers show IP addresses, as well as many other options. You must enable them before sending Trainn your email. Go to Google if you need to find out how to turn headers on with the email provider you are using (Hotmail, Gmail, etc.).

Trainn gave me this link. I'd read up if you are having trouble with headers! munch provided this link.

What if I received no email from the trial company?
CAG galvatron2k1 had this to say:

Send the company an e-mail requesting the following information (by e-mail):
  • member/account ID
  • product/service ordered
  • date of sign-up
I had asked Trainn about this before (as I never got a confirmation from Increase My Margin) and this is what they need to process the MCR. Once the company sends you this information back, paste the e-mail in the MCR request with full headers as you would normally do with a confirmation e-mail.

My MCR was filed a few days ago, and nothing has been updated. What now?
You can find a Support Ticket request section under Support and then View your support tickets. Fill one of those out and (nicely!) ask them to check on it for you. I have never filled out a support ticket myself. Why? Because I prefer to email them. Their customer service staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Send them an email at: [email protected] if you like. Nicely ask them to check on the MCR for you. They will need the email address you used on their site to sign up. NOTE: They usually take 48 hours to reply to your email.

Recently, Trainn has been slipping a bit. They are now taking 4 - 7 days on average to reply to emails.

2-Day Slimdown
Cost: $4.84
Trial Duration: 17 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-854-9971
Hours: M-F 9:00am to 5:00pm CST
Special Notes: This is the same company as the Amazon Diet, and they only allow you to pay by giving them access to your checking account...

Ageless
Cost: $7.95 (as shipping/handling)
Trial Duration: 14 days from receiving product
Cancellation Number: 1-800-462-0584
Hours: ???
Special Notes: You must send the product back. Also, you can cancel (and request the return address) by sending them an email at: [email protected].

munch provided this offer:
Amazing Web Store
Cost: $2.95
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988 (If that number doesn't work, try: 1-801-578-9020...or 1-877-932-9757.)
Special Notes: Fastest Credit I've ever received. Literally seconds

Blockbuster Online
Cost: $9.95
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: ???
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: Can be canceled online. Works with PayPal VCC.

From n8rockerasu:
ColoPure
Cost: $5.95
Trial Duration: 20 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-692-8352
Special Notes: Works with PayPal VCC.

Columbia House
Works with PayPal VCC

Provided by eastx (the cost):
Crafter's Choice
Works with PayPal VCC.
Subtotal: $4.00 (4 books)
Shipping and Handling: $11.71
Sales Tax: $1.30 (I live in TX and was charged tax)
Total: $17.01
Special Notes: The books can be returned for a full refund and no further obligation. Takes 4 weeks to process a refund.

Provided by msane:
Credit Check Total
Cost: Free
Cancellation Number: 1-866-506-7894
Hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Mon-Fri and 8:00 - 5:00 Sat and Sun PST
Special Notes: Have to provide your SSN, but the site is run by Experian, one of the 3 major credit bureaus, so they only use it to look up your credit report. $30 if not canceled within 7 days. Credited instantly for me.

Disney Book Club
Cost: $9.98
Trial Duration: 14 -21 days from receiving books
Cancellation Number: 1-800-724-1818
Special Notes: Within 24 hours you should receive a confirmation email. Inside is a link to cancel your trial. Use this link at your own risk!

If you go through with the trial, you are able to send the book(s) back, receive $4.99 in credit, and keep the backpack and some select books. Your membership email will almost certainly end up in your junk folder (especially in Windows Live Mail and Yahoo email accounts).

Dr. Seuss Book Club
Cost: $?
Trial Duration: 14 days from receiving books (???)
Cancellation Number: 1-800-353-3140
Special Notes: I don't know much about this offer. Why? I signed up for it and received the membership details email. There was a link inside to cancel your order before it shipped. I chose to do that. My credit still stayed and I never was charged, and never received books. Do this at your own risk! And also, your membership email will almost certainly end up in your junk folder (especially in Windows Live Mail and Yahoo email accounts).

eAuction
Cost: $4.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

eMusic
Cost: $11.99
Cancellation Number: You can cancel online. Go to Your Account > Cancel Music Membership.
Special Notes: Took 2 days to credit. Can be canceled online.

eSuccess2u
Cost: $1.95
Trial Duration: 14 days (others have said 7 days)
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin, Quickbooks, etc. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!
Quote:
Unfortunately, your sign-up did not going through as you have already registered for an offer from the company behind eSuccess2u, Pacific Web works.

Due to their trial offer, credit is only provided for new users to their companies offers. For your reference, their offers include eAuction Tutor, Quickbooks Quick Start, Increase My Margin, Google SEO Supervisor, Auction Starter Kit, UMAC Core, eSuccess2u, and Yahoo Success Center.

As you have already registered, and received credit for, two of their companies offers, they will not credit to us (and in-turn you) for the sign-up. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This message is being sent to those that are not receiving credit for this offer. If you have done previous offers from the company, do this one at your own risk. You may end up getting denied a credit.

From n8rockerasu:
EyeMyCredit
Trial Duration: 30 days CAG bytemap PM'ed to tell me this trial is only 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-673-0140
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 6 PM PST, 8 AM - 5 PM PST on weekends
Special Notes:

From JohnnyOnTheSpot
Freecreditreport.com
Trial Duration: 7 days starting 48 hours after sign-up, so 9 days in total
Cancellation Number - 1-877-481-6826
Hours: M-F 6AM-6PM, S & S 8AM-5PM PST
Special Notes - It ended up being a painless cancellation, barring the person begging me to stay and offering free promotions. Signing up for this also made me unable to use Eyemycredit, because they both run under the same website.

From wampa8jedi
Free Credit Report 360
Cancellation Number: Your Savings Club (877-820-7107) and Your Credit Diagnosis (800-379-5036).
Special Notes: You are signed up for two offers. However, both have automated cancellation systems, meaning that when you call the above numbers you don't even need to talk to a representative--just have your membership ID number and zip code ready. If you want an e-mail to confirm your cancellation, click on the link to each website contained in your sign-up e-mail and it'll redirect you to a page that lets you request an e-mail confirming your cancellation.

Gamefly
Cost: $9.95
Special Notes: Takes 2-3 days to credit. Can be canceled online.

From n8rockerasu:
Google SEO Supervisor
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, Increase My Margin, Quickbooks, and Yahoo Success Center. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Hydroderm
Cost: $5.95 (as shipping/handling)
Trial Duration: 30-day trial period
Cancellation Number: 1-800-840-6986
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
Special Notes: You must return the "unused portion" to the company, within the 30 day trial period. To do that, you must request an RMA #. Also, the site says they will not provide refunds to "Return to Sender" packages!

From n8rockerasu:
Identity Sweep 360
Cost: $2.95
Cancellation Number: 1-800-511-9165
Hours: M-F ???
Special Notes:

From n8rockerasu:
Identity Truth
Cost: $9.99
Trial Duration; 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-684-1336
Special Notes: The "trial" is actually just a one month membership, but it's still only $9.99.

Increase My Margin
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

From n8rockerasu:
Lifelock
Cost: $10
Cancellation Number: 1-800-543-3562
Special Notes: The "trial" is actually just a one month membership, but it's still only $10.

From eastx:
Netflix
Cost: $8.99 (for the cheapest plan)
Trial Duration: 14 day free trial, but must remain a member for 7 days further.
Special Notes: Takes 22 days to credit. Works with PayPal VCC. Can be cancelled online.

From eastx:
ProtectmyID
Works with Paypal VCC.

Quickbooks Quick Start
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Increase My Margin. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

From n8rockerasu:
Rising Star
Cost: $4.83 (plus return shipping)
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-475-5733 (or 1-866-441-8416)
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM MST, Saturday 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM MST
Special Notes: You have to get an RMA and send back the product to cancel.

SuperFoods RX
Cost: $6.95 (as shipping)
Cancellation Number: 1-800-748-8745
Hours: M-F 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
Special Notes: You must call the number and receive the return address and RMA#. You will be charged if you do not return the product within 30 days.

Yahoo Success Center
Trial Duration: 14 days (read the Special Notes section!)
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, Increase My Margin, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card if you already completed offers from this company! Also, you will be billed on the 13th day, so MAKE SURE you cancel before that happens!

From n8rockerasu:
Your Credit Report
Cost: FREE! (for 72 hours) / $2.49 for 7 additional days
Trial Duration: 3 days / 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-592-6443
Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
Special Notes:

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back