H: Cheap PS4 games W: DOOM Collector's edition statue

cml for= Uncharted 3 DLC - Skinned Weapon, Character Skin, please. not willing to trade that much for it, as i have no idea what either look like, but even then, i don't value any dlc at ebay prices, sorry. not that you would, but some try to get extravagent with the prices these days, and then it will come out some other way (as i have no way of knowing it will never be released under any circumstances, you know?).

i promise i'm not trying to be a punk. thanks for your time, either way, bud.

[quote name='twztid13']cml for= Uncharted 3 DLC - Skinned Weapon, Character Skin, please. not willing to trade that much for it, as i have no idea what either look like, but even then, i don't value any dlc at ebay prices, sorry. not that you would, but some try to get extravagent with the prices these days, and then it will come out some other way (as i have no way of knowing it will never be released under any circumstances, you know?).

i promise i'm not trying to be a punk. thanks for your time, either way, bud.[/QUOTE]

Right, but in this case we do know that this DLC will NOT be released on any digital store or through any other promotion. Naughty dog said themselves this was something special and they will never make this particular DLC available again.

Im not talking ebay prices, Im just simply talking the ACTUAL value of the DLC. Its VERY rare. Im willing to bet Im the only person on CAG who has it up for trade/sale or has it at all. Thats the reality of it, its not your typical DLC :)

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Right, but in this case we do know that this DLC will NOT be released on any digital store or through any other promotion. Naughty dog said themselves this was something special and they will never make this particular DLC available again.

Im not talking ebay prices, Im just simply talking the ACTUAL value of the DLC. Its VERY rare. Im willing to bet Im the only person on CAG who has it up for trade/sale or has it at all. Thats the reality of it, its not your typical DLC :)[/QUOTE]
could you give me that naughty dog link? thanks in advance.

[quote name='twztid13']could you give me that naughty dog link? thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I never mentioned a link, when did I say that? Try looking it up and find out for yourself if you must, or ask someone else who actually attended the Naughty Dog Panel, If you can find them. Trust me, It wont be available in the PS Store.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']I never mentioned a link, when did I say that? Try looking it up and find out for yourself if you must, or ask someone else who actually attended the Naughty Dog Panel, If you can find them. Trust me, It wont be available in the PS Store.[/QUOTE]
This is true I have read this a couple of times in some of the post and write-ups. anyway what's is going on I didn't feel like reading through the 20 pages of talk. so sum it up for me someone?

[quote name='knightsmith']This is true I have read this a couple of times in some of the post and write-ups. anyway what's is going on I didn't feel like reading through the 20 pages of talk. so sum it up for me someone?[/QUOTE]

Haha nothins goin on. no worries. Just tryin to say that my DLC for U3 is indeed very exclusive. There was just some uncertainty.

bread's done
Back